- Audio Conference DVD's and CD's:
Process Mapping Best Practices for
Audio Conference Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Process mapping is a proven diagnostic tool to target and correct the toughest problem areas in your Quality program. This practical method helps you create effective solutions that eliminate excess steps, time and costs in your processes. In this 60-minute audio conference you and your staff will discover:
- Ways to document and analyze data to redesign processes for quality improvements
- How to start up and maintain successful process improvement projects
- Tools to target "broken" processes and develop lasting solutions
- Strategies to engage and motivate teams to streamline processes
- Techniques that give clear direction to your quality improvement efforts
In this 60-minute program you and your team will gain clear guidelines to closely assess your current processes, and effective tools for making improvements that cut errors, time and costs.
- Using Process Mapping Tools to Create a Structure for Success
- Identifying flaws & bottlenecks: Get to the root of common setbacks
- How to choose the right levels of process mapping for your organization
Keys to assessing the 16 symptoms of a broken process
- Delivering effective recommendations that get results
- Drive Unnecessary Costs Out of Your Organization with Process Mapping
- Discover the five "lenses" for process analysis to gather data
- Keys to creating a Customer Report Card tailored to your organization
- How to gauge and transform employee frustrations into quality solutions
- Allocating time efficiently when assessing cycle, process and wait times
- Proven Techniques to Improve Your Core Processes
- Budgeting & calculating costs of a process using Activity Based Costing
- Design principles that dramatically improve your efficiency & customer satisfaction
- Five actionable options for successful process implementation
- Question and Answer Session - Hear real-world process mapping questions answered!
Daniel J. Madison is recognized as a leading authority on process mapping and improvement. His experience includes:
Principal in Value Creation Partners, an organizational consulting and training firm.
- Author of "Process Mapping, Process Improvement and Process Management."
- Helping clients increase value through operational improvement, redesign, six sigma facilitation, lean techniques, and strategic planning.
- Assisting clients such as Cisco Systems, Applied Materials, Health Alliance Plan, California League of Cities, AT&T, United Space Alliance, and the US Department of Agriculture.
Teaching courses on Process Mapping, Analyzing and Improving Operations, and Streamlining Office and Service Operation with Lean.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.