- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Over 110,000 Grants Available for Schools: How to Get Your Share Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
How are today's top educators overcoming the massive school funding crisis? How can you prevent further budget and program cuts? There are more than 110,000 grants worth over $6.5 billion being awarded to schools each year. What do you need to know and do to find and win grant money for your school? Join us for a 60-minute webinar where you and your colleagues will discover:
- Increase Funding: Secrets to find & win grant money for your school
- Find the right matches & increase your chances of getting the grant
- Read & interpret Requests for Proposals & respond successfully
- How to write a winning grant proposal that makes your school stand out
This practical, 60-minute webinar you and your colleagues will learn how and where to search for appropriate grant opportunities and write effective grant proposals that increase the chances of your school winning funding.
- Win Your School Money: Keys for Writing Convincing Grant Proposals
- Key components of a winning grant proposal: what you must include
- Strategies to differentiate yourself from other schools & programs
- How to get funders' attention: engaging language & formatting tips
- Are You applying for the Right Grant? How to Find a Good Fit
- Tips & tricks for navigating the grants databases & Grants.gov
- How to find private sector grant opportunities for your school
- Federal, state, & private grants -key differences you need to know
- Read & Interpret a "Request for Proposals" - What Educators Must Know
- 4 essentials you must have in place to successfully respond to an RFP
- Key questions to ask to determine if a grant is a good fit for your school
- How to identify the intent of the funding source & program priorities
- Live question and answer session - Have your specific questions answered by our expert speaker.
Jane Hexter is a Grant Trainer and Consultant with Grants Champion based in Ithaca, New York. Her services include training and mentoring for administrators, board members and teachers.
- Ms. Hexter teaches at New York University Heyman Center for Philanthropy and Fundraising is a frequent presenter on the topic of grant writing.
- Over the last few years alone, she has won over 40 grants and raised over $28 million for school districts both large and small, higher education institutions, and human service agencies throughout the U.S
- Jane served as a Subject Matter Expert for the Grant Professionals Certification Institute (GPCI) to develop the Grant Professionals Certification. She has also served on peer review panels for the New York State and United States Department of Education.
- Ms. Hexter is a former grants administrator and grant writer at Cornell University. And has served on the National Board of the American Association of Grant Professionals
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.