- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
How Twitter Can Boost Your Bottom Line & Customer Service Efforts
Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
More and more companies are discovering that Twitter can be a powerful customer service tool to capture the voice of the customer - by resolving complaints, restoring and strengthening customer relationships. How can you use Twitter in your customer service operations to build and repair your service reputations? Join us for a 60-minute webinar where you will discover:
Keys to getting started on Twitter & how get customers to follow
Where Twitter will fit into your customer service operations
How to harness the power of Twitter to resolve & respond to problems faster
- Southwest, Zappos & Dell- Learn from the best companies that are Tweeting
Twitter's the new "it" tool to prevent and manage customer complaints from spreading like wildfire. In this practical 60-minute webinar, you'll learn firsthand how to of use Twitter as effective extension of your customer services efforts.
- Tweeting Your Service: The New Extension of Customer Service
- Using Twitter to educate & engage customers: Why you must get on board
- Keys to manage your online brand reputation with the power of Tweeting
- How to use Twitter as a customer-service "conversational" tool
Ways to clean up service mishaps - How to keep customers satisfied
- Don't Be Left Behind - How to Build Twitter into Your Service Dept NOW!
- Fastest & easy ways to monitor customers who post gripes about your brand
- 4 simple steps: How to start using Twitter to service customers today
- How to set-up your own Twitter service team without spending a cent
- Tools to identify the best service reps for Tweeting customer support
- Do's & Don'ts of Tweeting Service- Making Twitter Work Successfully
- Strategies for responding to Tweets before they become service nightmares
- Top service pitfalls of Twitter & how to avoid them
- How to use Twitter to resolve customers problems - When they least expect it
- Live Question & Answer Session - Have your specific questions answered from our expert speaker.
Myra Golden is a highly sought-after speaker and one of America's most recognized experts on customer service. She has become internationally renowned for her energizing delivery of hard-hitting advice that leads to dramatic and immediate changes in attitudes and behavior.
- As an author, online columnist, video producer, and motivational speaker, Myra has been called "the powerhouse driving customer service improvement within many of the world's best-known brands."
- Myra has designed and produced customer service programs for such clients as Verizon Business, McDonald's, Coca-Cola, National Car Rental, Michelin Tires, and Frito-Lay.
- Over 90% of the organizations using Myra's system realize measurable
improvements in customer retention rates, customer satisfaction levels, and
document drastic reductions in the amount of money it takes to resolve
- Myra is the former global head of Consumer Affairs for Thrifty Rent-A-Car
system, where she led a strategic team that regained the goodwill of
unhappy customers and she worked with the company's loyalty program to
create value for the most frequent customers.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.