- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Job Descriptions: Stay in Compliance; Drive Stronger Results Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Carefully crafted job descriptions protect your company and improve its performance. Join us of a 60-minute webinar where we will help you write job descriptions that more precisely define your job's requirements, limit risk exposure and attract and retain superstar employees. You and your colleagues will learn:
- 10 ways to use job descriptions to limit litigation and liability
- Specific example of changes you can make to keep you out of court
- How results-oriented job descriptions drive stronger performance
- Common mistakes in job description that will haunt an employer
Poorly written job descriptions can expose your company to miscommunications at best and legal liability at worst. Protect you and your company!
- What Should and Shouldn't be Included in Your Job Descriptions
- Learn to avoid the language and buzzwords that provoke lawsuits
- How to ensure job descriptions are FLSA and ADA complaint
- Discover key elements to include in every job description
- The Most Common Job Description Mistakes - and How to Avoid Them
- Specific examples of the amount of detail to provide
- What you must review and update on your current job descriptions
- Legal dangers lurking in job descriptions - real-life examples
- Using Job Description to Improve Business Results
- Driving results with job descriptions linked to compensation
- Job descriptions that encourage growth for your positions
Aligning your employee's goals with that of the business
- Live question and answer session
Teri Morning, MBA, MS, SPHR is the President of her own HR Consulting firm. Teri's experience includes:
- Over 15 years human resource and training experience in a variety of professional fields,
including retail, distribution, architectural, engineering, consulting,manufacturing (union) and both profit and non-profit company structures.
- She has consulted with employers on their problems and trained managers and employees for over 7 years, enjoying traveling the country extensively, meeting and training employees from all types of
- In addition to a MBA, Teri has a Master's degree in Human Resource Development with a specialization in Conflict Management.
- She was certified by the State of Indiana in mediation skills, is qualified as a Myers-Briggs practitioner and holds the SHRM certification of a Senior Professional in Human Resources
- She is a national member of the Society for Human Resources Management (SHRM) and
- Currently she is working on her Certified Compensation Professional Certification (CCP).
This program has been approved for 1 recertification credit hour toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HRCI homepage at www.hrci.org.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.