- Audio Conference DVD's and CD's:
Uniform HazWaste Manifest: Requirements for Storing, Transporting
Audio Conference Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
The Uniform Hazardous Waste Manifest is required for any facility that generates, stores, treats or disposes hazardous waste. It is critical that each facility properly use and complete this form to comply with EPA regulations. The mishandling of hazardous waste is a subject for fines and prosecution. In this 60-minute audio conference you and your team will discover:
- Specific RCRA manifest requirements and the impact on your facility
- Guidelines to comply with EPA manifest regulations
- Clear explanation on the correct way to complete the manifest form
- How you can ensure your facility is properly handling hazardous waste
EPA and state agencies target waste enforcement on the mishandling of hazardous wastes. In this 60-minute program you will learn how to modify your manifest and waste handling procedures to comply with manifest rule performance standards for your facility to avoid penalties and fines.
- Uniform Hazardous Waste Manifest Requirements
- EPA's requirements for tracking hazwaste - what you must do today
- Which wastes are manifested as Hazardous Waste?
- What the RCRA manifest rules mean for State-specific manifests
- Guidelines for Completing the RCRA Manifest
- Keys to completing the manifest form to ensure compliance
- Procedures for acquiring and printing manifests from registered sources
- Who is eligible in your facility to sign the manifests?
- Steps for assigning the correct waste codes for your hazardous waste manifest
- How Manifest Changes Impact Your Facility
- Definition of "bulk container" and its affect on waste management
- How rejected shipments and container residue management have been changed
- Manifest rules for international shipments
- Live Question & Answer Session - Have your manifest questions addressed
Expert Rolf von Oppenfeld is a leading authority on environmental compliance regulations. His experience includes:
- 28 years of practicing environmental law. He is currently with Team for Environmental, Science and Technology Law (TESTLaw) Practice Group, a national environmental law practice.
- Work for EPA headquarters in both the Superfund and Hazardous Waste enforcement programs
- Negotiating and litigating hazardous, universal and other waste cases around the country.
- Counseling clients on waste management and compliance issues, and performing confidential compliance audits.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.