- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Surviving Multiple Bosses: How You Can Stay Stress-Free
Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Over 73% of Administrative Assistants are stressed with handing the busy schedules of two or more superiors. How can you prioritize assignments, manage your time and handle multiple bosses as a top assistant? Please join us for a 60 minute webinar where you will discover:
- Steps to develop an effective system to manage multiple supervisors
- Ways to identify and handle different boss personalities
- How to proactively manage tasks: Help your boss's productivity
- Keys to prioritizing boss assignments: What's urgent, what's not
Communication practices for top admins: Deliver beyond expectation
In this 60-minute webinar you will learn the knowledge and skills you need to become a highly valued asset to your company and your bosses.
- Better Admin Communication Strategies for Handling Multiple Bosses
- Develop a blueprint and guidelines to keep ALL your bosses organized
- Accommodating different boss types: How admins maintain efficiency
Communication and paraphrasing techniques to exceed expectations
- Top Assistant Tools to Help You Stay Organized with Many Supervisors
- Prioritizing many bosses & assignments: How and when to say "No"
- Different bosses, different agendas: Avoid "over-tasking" and stay focused
- Play a pivotal role in success in the inner circle: From "working for" to "working with"
- Handling Multiple Supervisors without Stress: Build Effective Working Relationships
- Allocating time on multiple bosses & assignments: Scheduling strategies
- Knowing your boss's expectations to help the company succeed
- Vital technology tools all admins need: Achieve Your Goals
- Multiple bosses, multiple assignments: scheduling multiple calendars
- Live question and answer session - Have your toughest managing multiple bosses questions answered
Patricia Hutchings is the founder and President of Unique Perspectives Un-Limited, Inc., an organization that provides specialty training in advanced reading, memory and learning skills, communication (presentation and interpersonal) skills, stress and time management, team building, management training and personal coaching.
- She is the author of Managing Workplace Chaos: Solutions for Handling Information, Paper, Time, and Stress; Bumblebee Bits of Wisdom: A Collection of Quotes to Uplift Your Days
- Ms. Hutchings is a professional member of the National Speakers Association and frequently speaks to Administrative Professionals
- Patricia has conducted intensive personal and professional development programs for more than 69,000 people in 13 countries
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.