- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Policies for Facebook, Twitter and Blogging: What's Legal; What's Not Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Facebook, Twitter and blogs have become the biggest workplace distraction and also the latest hiring and discipline danger zones for employers. Should you limit employee access to Social Networks? Is it a good idea to surf the Web looking for info about your employees & applicants? Can you legally use what you find to hire or fire? Join us for this 60-minute webinar where you and your staff will discover:
- Keys to draft & communicate an effective online & social media policy
- Monitoring employee use of social networks: What's legal & what's not
- Top risks of using Facebook & other social media sites to find new hires
- Discipline do's and don'ts to regulate employee online behavior
This practical, 60-minute webinar will provide you with the latest tools to draft effective policies for the use of social networks and internet in the workplace that will avoid you costly litigation.
- Keys to Draft Effective Social Media & Blogging Policies @ Work
- How to implement & enforce an online & social networking policy
- Employee handbook: What you should & shouldn't include
- Minimize liabilities: Best simple, effective steps you need to take now
- Employers' Use of Social Networks & Blogs: What's Legal; What's Not?
- Top mistakes businesses make on social networks & how to avoid them
- How can you benefit from the use of social networks & internet forums
- Types of online details & information you must never use or keep
- Employee Use of Blogs, Facebook & Twitter: What You Need to Know Now
- Best employee online discipline procedures you need to implement
- Misuse of company-owned technology: When can a person be terminated?
- Top strategies to protect confidential & business information
- Question and Answer Session - Have your questions answered by our expert speaker!
Marcia N. Jackson is a partner in the Labor and Employment Group of Wick Phillips.
- Ms. Jackson's practice includes all aspects of employment and labor law, client counseling, training and internal investigations.
- She assists clients in avoiding litigation through regular training, policy updates and implementation. She also handles FLSA wage and hour collective actions and class action discrimination lawsuits filed under Title VII.
- Ms. Jackson received her B.A. with departmental honors in 1990 from the University of California at Los Angeles, where she received the UCLA President's Award. She received her J.D. in 1994 from the Vanderbilt University School of Law, where she was the Executive Authorities Editor of the Vanderbilt Journal of Transnational Law.
- She is a member of the Dallas Bar Association, the California State Bar Association, the Texas State Bar, and a lifetime member of the UCLA Alumni Association.
- Ms. Jackson is a regular speaker on current issues important to employers.
This program has been approved for 1 recertification credit hour toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HRCI homepage at www.hrci.org.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.