- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Women's Leadership: Dealing with Dysfunctional Toxic CoWorkers Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
I know You...You're that hard worker who puts in endless hours of your physical and emotional time. You are the outstanding mentor, the helpful colleague, and the dutiful employee. Yet one negative interaction has the potential to set you into a spiral of bad emotions, unproductive behavior, and scrutiny from your superiors. Everyone faces these difficult challenges. "How" you react will determine your career path. Join us for this 60- minute webinar conference where you and your colleagues will learn:
- How to stop toxic/negative people from crushing your morale
- Successful coping and redirecting skills when all else fails
- Tips in recognizing & confronting destructive colleagues
- How to overcome and even "impress" a difficult boss/superior
You have given so much time and effort in learning your profession. You owe it to yourself to learn how to avoid and diffuse people and situations from distracting or minimizing the fact that you are amongst the top Women Leaders who brings value and profitability to your organization.
- Leading Through Periods of Conflict and Adversity
- How to deflect negative & unappreciative behavior.
- Techniques in letting go from those you mentor.
- Recovering skills when you have been ambushed.
- Effective Interdepartmental Relationships to Enhance Your Career
- How to focus on what "you're" doing- not what others are doing.
- Establishing & understanding your limits of authority.
- The secret of agreeing in a way that brings results to your favor.
- Skill Training in Successfully Dealing with Direct Peers & Superiors
- How to disarm and restore harmony.
- How to assess the 80/20 rule & not rush to judgment.
- How to get the most out of your team.
- Live question and answer session - Have your specific Women's Leadership questions answered
Dr. Anne Perschel, president and founder of Germane Consulting, is a leadership and organizational psychologist with over 15 years experience.
- She is a coach, consultant and trusted adviser to leaders in local, national and global companies.
- Anne has a track record of coaching clients who are promoted for their achievements within 1-2 years and collaborating with leaders to transform their organizations. Altera Corporation, Philips Medical, CVS, University of Massachusetts Medical Center, and Girl Scouts of America are among her clients.
- Anne has also held management positions at two Fortune 50 companies.
She has a doctorate in psychology, a master's degree in organization behavior and is a Master Executive Coach and guest lecturer with Mass School of Professional Psychology Coach Certification Program.
- Her articles have appeared in Washington Post "On Leadership;" PINK, a national women's professional magazine; Boston Herald and The Glass Hammer. She is also consulted and interviewed for articles in Business Week, China Daily, Ragan Communications, and Forbes Magazine's women's edition.
- Anne is V.P. of Programs, New England Society of Applied Psychology and serves on the board of Girl Scouts of Central and Western Mass. She is also on the membership committee of Human Resource Leadership Forum; and a member of New England Human Resource Association, Organization Development Learning Group, and Boston Facilitator's Roundtable.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.