- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Donor-Centered Newsletters: What You Need to Do to Increase Donations Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
A printed newsletter, delivered to your donor's mailbox, is a powerful tool to promote loyalty and donations to your cause. How can you make sure your newsletter gets the results you want and is not just thrown in the trash? Join us for a 60-minute webinar where you will discover:
- 5 reasons you must use print for donors of all ages
- Professional shortcuts that take the fear out of creating newsletters
- Magic words that increase donor loyalty and retention
- Visual design techniques that work best and make your life easier
In this 60-minute webinar, you and your colleagues will learn easy, practical, and commonsense techniques for transforming your print newsletter into a powerful donor tool that boosts donations.
- Using Your Newsletter As a Fundraising Tool - What You Need to Know
- How quotes, captions, and subheads improve giving
- Using photos - how to make your pictures worth a thousand words
- No nonsense tips to identify what your donor really wants to know
- Creating Donor-Centered Content - Generate Passion for Your Cause
- Specific strategies to write headlines that get read
- Techniques for cutting your copy & getting better results
- The 7 emotional triggers that must be in every newsletter
- Proven Design Fundamentals - Strategies to Create Effective Newsletters
- Easy ways to find exciting, readable content
- Strategies to help the newsletter write itself between issues
- Tips to design your newsletter once - and be done forever
- The "You" test - How to tell if you really love your donors
- Live question and answer session - Have your specific donor newsletter questions answered
Rick Schwartz has been a leader in nonprofit communications for more than 35 years. He is a top-rated speaker nationally as well as a consultant in communications, strategic thinking, and development.
- Rick was a journalist for the first part of his career, from newspapers in Indiana and Pennsylvania to a national magazine in Washington, DC to a political journal in Boston.
- He was staff director for the Massachusetts Senate Committee for Human Services, overseeing 14 areas from corrections to welfare and leading major investigations into the Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) system, placement of children in adult mental health facilities, and unreported deaths of patients in state care.
- Rick worked with hundreds of arts nonprofits of all sizes as Director of Communications for the Massachusetts Council on the Arts and Humanities, then the second largest state arts grantmaker in the nation.
- From 1993-2006, he was vice president for communications at The Rhode Island Foundation, winning five national awards for websites and publications and a German Marshall Fellowship to study foundations in Europe.
- Additional information can be found on his website: www.schwartztalk.com.
Full participation in this program is applicable for 1 points in Category 1.B - Education of the CFRE International application for initial certification and/or recertification.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.