- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Health & Wellness Programs: Legal Impact of Obama Reform Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
The rules have changed. Designing a compliant wellness program, introducing incentives or penalties with these regulatory uncertainties is challenging and full of pitfalls. How can you remain in compliance with GINA, ADA, HIPAA and ERISA? Join us for this 60-minute webinar, where you and your colleague will learn:
- Strategies to design & implement an effective & compliant wellness program
- News on benefit plan design, innovative payment models & wellness programs
- How the new reform will impact & change incentives for employers
- New HIPAA rules: Caps on Incentives, portability & accountability
- ADA, ERISA & GINA - Best solutions that keep you compliant
This practical, 60-minute webinar will provide you with the latest tools and regulation insights to draft effective and compliant wellness programs.
- New Healthcare Reform Compliance & Issues - Solutions to Be Prepared
- How benefit plan design, payment models & wellness programs are effected
- New reform & regulations: How they change incentives used today
Latest GINA & ADA updates: Overcome interpretation challenges
- Wellness Programs Design - Recent Regulatory Changes to Consider
- Best practices & legal insights to design a compliant wellness program
- HIPAA & ADA: Keys to design program's incentives & surcharges
- Taxation issues for programs & incentives: Tools to avoid liability
- Legal Limitations & Law Applicability - All Your Company Needs to Know
- HIPAA compliance: Overcome privacy & security challenges
- Avoid ERISA pitfalls: Keys to develop risk free policies
- ADA & GINA: Understand applicability issues & the status of regulations
- Live Question & Answer Session - Have your Wellness Programs Questions Answered!
NANDAN KENKEREMATH is the principle at Leading Edge Policy & Strategies, LLC.
- He focuses on health care policy including health information technology, comparative effectiveness, health insurance regulation and reform, payment policies, drug regulation and safety, health care reform, employer plans, privacy and a variety of cutting edge health care policy issues.
- He was previously Senior Counsel on the House Committee on Energy and Commerce where he served for 17 years.
This program has been approved for 1 recertification credit hour toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HRCI homepage at www.hrci.org.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.