- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Customer Service 24/7 – Keys to Make Service a Passion Not Just a Job
Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Amazon, Starbucks and companies infamous for excellent service all have one thing in common: they all use culture to drive their customer service experience. Customer service culture is what keeps customers coming back and what drives profits. How can you establish a service culture to boost revenue and create an experience that customers won't soon forget? Join us for a 60-minute webinar where you will discover:
8 strategies for creating a customer service culture they'll never forget
- How to empower reps to exceed customer expectations at every service point
- Creating service buzz: Share your service success both internally & externally
- Design superior service culture like the best: Zappos, Starbucks & Amazon
Service culture is not about how reps handle customer complaints it is living, breathing customer service 24/7. It is a way of life. This practical, 60-minute webinar will provide you and your colleagues with valuable customer service tools to design, create and implement customer-focused culture that will keep them coming back.
- Keys for Creating a Customer Service Culture That Drives Revenue
- Critical steps to establish & deliver a customer service culture
- Develop service standards- Tips to empower reps to go above & beyond
- How to use emotion to connect to your customer & build relationships
- Make It A Way of Life- How to Implement & Sustain Customer Service Culture
- Turn one-time buyers into lifetime customers - How to roll out the red carpet
- Tools to measure customer service standards and what is be achieved
- How to establish policies that are "customer focused" & "customer friendly"
- Benchmarking Culture Like the Best- Learn From Amazon, Starbucks & Others
- Apply Zappos world-renowned service strategies to your customer's needs
- Keys to help your team create "Wow" moments for customers
- Quality vs. quantity: How to maintain culture with detail like Starbucks
- Live Question & Answer Session - Have your specific questions answered from our expert speaker.
Myra Golden is a highly sought-after speaker and one of America's most recognized experts on customer service. She has become internationally renowned for her energizing delivery of hard-hitting advice that leads to dramatic and immediate changes in attitudes and behavior.
- As an author, online columnist, video producer, and motivational speaker, Myra has been called "the powerhouse driving customer service improvement within many of the world's best-known brands."
- Myra has designed and produced customer service programs for such clients as Verizon Business, McDonald's, Coca-Cola, National Car Rental, Michelin Tires, and Frito-Lay.
- Over 90% of the organizations using Myra's system realize measurable
improvements in customer retention rates, customer satisfaction levels, and
document drastic reductions in the amount of money it takes to resolve
- Myra is the former global head of Consumer Affairs for Thrifty Rent-A-Car
system, where she led a strategic team that regained the goodwill of
unhappy customers and she worked with the company's loyalty program to
create value for the most frequent customers.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.