- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
10 Top Ways to Win More Grant Money: What Nonprofits Need to Know Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Winning grant money is highly competitive and with foundations experiencing reductions in assets and available funds, it is harder than ever to find and win grants. You need to convince the grantmakers that your cause is more worthy than your competition. Where should you look for available grants? What can you do to stand out from the rest and win over the grants you are seeking? Join us for a 60-minute webinar where you will discover:
- How to position your organization for success in winning grant money
- The most common problems facing grant seekers & how to overcome them
- Keys to prepare clear, concise, comprehensive & competitive proposals
Exercises to prepare you for grant seeking & grant writing success
In this 60-minute webinar, you and your colleagues will gain critical insight into what your nonprofit organization can do to increase your chances of success - and win the grant money you seek.
- Winning Grants - Setting Your Nonprofit Organization Apart from the Rest
- What are grantmakers looking for when evaluating your application
- Is your idea fundable - what you need to know
- Critical ways to develop your credibility as an applicant
- Common mistakes in winning grants & how to overcome them
- Potential Funding Opportunities - Where to Look & How to Interact
- 10 top rules for analyzing and researching funding sources
- Grant Seeking: Finding the right matches for your program
- Building relationships - tips to develop access to the funders
- Who is the competition - and why do you need to care anyway
- Writing Grant Applications - Keys to Getting the Funds You Need
- Getting started - how to craft an engaging & compelling story
- How to create a persuasive credibility statement
- Tips for engaging language & formatting that gets funders' attention
- Live question and answer session - Have your specific grant questions answered
John Brothers is a recognized leader in the nonprofit arena with nearly twenty years of sector experience and is a national expert in the field of executive transition management, nonprofit effectiveness and sustainability and assisting organizations in organizational crisis and turnarounds. Mr. Brothers gravitated toward non-profit work as a result of his experiences growing up in poverty and homelessness as a child in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
- Mr. Brothers is working toward a Doctorate in Law and Policy from Northeastern University in Boston, has an MPA in Nonprofit and Public Management from New York University and an MBA in Public Policy from American Public University from which he started at Columbia University. He has taken additional studies at Georgetown and Harvard University. He is an adjunct professor in Nonprofit Finance at NYU's Wagner School for Public Service, has taught Community Studies at George Mason University. Mr. Brothers has served in fellowships with the Higher Education Consortium for Urban Affairs and the Children's Defense Fund.
- Mr. Brothers is also a Certified Fund Raising Executive (CFRE).
- Mr. Brothers is a Senior Fellow in executive leadership with the Support Center for Nonprofit Management, for which he also is the Editor of the Journal for Nonprofit Management.
- He also is the Principal of Cuidiu Consulting, a consulting firm servicing the nonprofit and government agencies in the New York area and throughout the U.S. Cuidiu Consulting has been contracted by over a hundred organizations throughout the United States and John has trained and spoken to thousands in all areas of capacity building and organizational development.
Full participation in this program is applicable for 1 points in Category 1.B - Education of the CFRE International application for initial certification and/or recertification.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.