- Audio Conference DVD's and CD's:
Lean & Six Sigma: Best Practices to Cut Errors and Improve Quality Audio Conference Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Lean and Six Sigma are both effective tools used by the top companies today to achieve significant improvements in their quality program. Discover the impact of blending practices from both principles into a coordinated initiative. In this 60-minute audio conference you and your team will discover:
- How LeanSigma improves quality and leads continuous improvements
- Steps for integrating Lean Sigma into your current quality program
- When to apply Lean or Six Sigma to achieve maximum efficacy
- What you can do to ensure sustainability for process changes
In this 60-minute webinar you will learn the how to combine Lean and Six Sigma into a coordinated program that can have dramatic results on your company's quality program, significantly cutting errors and waste.
- LeanSigma: Steps to Improve Your Quality Program
- Strategies to remove time and waste from processes.
- Reduce lead time throughout the value chain
- Better understand customer requirements to boost satisfaction
- Utilize cost effectiveness analysis to connect objective and initiatives
- Strategies to use LeanSigma as a Growth Tool for Your Organization
- Discover resource allocation techniques to eradicate unnecessary costs
- Testing tools Time-based Management: Eliminating waste in processes
- Which should you implement first? Lean or Six Sigma?
- Implementing a Successful Lean Sigma Program at Your Company
- Employee Buy-in: Using the Kaizen Breakthrough Methodology
- Strategies for Measurement: Know where you are making gains
- Recognize deployment barriers - and tools to overcome them
- Question and Answer Session - Have Your Real World Lean Sigma questions answered!
David Pate, Global Client Manager for TBM Consultant Group, Inc. is a skilled business leader with experience in both process and discrete manufacturing, David Pate is recognized for delivering results and for his expertise driving lean transformations, facilitating culture change and developing lean leaders.
- David's experience with lean leadership began in the 1990's when his company worked with Toyota to implement the Toyota Production System. His career includes progressive levels of responsibility in operations at Collins & Aikman automotive where he served in multiple positions including director of lean manufacturing, director of planning and plant manager.
- David has worked in diverse industries with many TBM clients including McCain Foods, Bunge, Solae, Nike, Carlisle, Ansaldo and Amway to drive results, develop lean leaders, and implement sustainable culture change.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.