- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Turn Your Facebook Page into a Professional Powerhouse: Admin Tips Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Administrative professionals use Facebook & social networking sites to stay connected with friends and coworkers – but most haven't used these sites to advance their career. How can you join professional networking groups, further your professional image and improve your etiquette online? Please join us of a 60-minute webinar where you and your colleagues will discover:
- How to establish your professional image on Facebook & LinkedIn
- Top 5 mistakes people make on social networking sites
- Professional Networking Groups: Etiquette tips to polish your online savvy
- Represent your company in a positive light: etiquette tips for admins
This practical 60-minute, webinar will provide you and your colleagues with the latest on etiquette to master your professional image through Facebook & social networking sites.
- Utilize Social Networking Sites to Gain Inner Circle Status
- Discover proper etiquette for maintaining a professional image
- Keys to building your page to project the image you present
- Represent your company and earn credibility: Tips for goal setters
- Do's & Don'ts for Using Facebook and LinkedIn for Admins
- Guidelines for appropriate use and behavior: Etiquette for assistants
- The "Friending Your Boss" dilemma: What YOU should do
- Cleaning up your status updates & posts: good ideas Practical tips for every assistant
- How to Use Facebook and LinkedIn to Get Ahead: Career Advancement
- Underutilized tactics that dramatically improve your image: Stay professional
- Email & messaging etiquette: Do's & don'ts of effective communication
- Best ways to preserve your image: Avoid common faux pas
- Live question and answer session - Have your specific social networking questions answered
Pamela Jett, MS, CSP is an internationally recognized communication skills expert. With an emphasis on providing professional with the tools they needs to succeed, Pamela shares innovative ways to me the challenges of today's workplace. She is top-rated presenter and author on using powerful communication to develop leadership skills, improve workplace relationships, and enhance career success.
- Ms. Jett has worked with clientele ranging from the high-tech sector and manufacturing to women's groups and government agencies.
- Pamela has served clients such as Lockheed Martin, Allstate Insurance, Sony, The United Way, NASA, Intel, Waste Management, plus many other notable organizations and associations.
- She is the developer of several learning programs including "Communicate with Confidence: A Woman's Guide" and "Mind Your Own Business: A Career Management System."
- Known for her high-energy, quick wit, and motivating content, her programs take participants beyond theory to hands-on application for immediate results.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.