- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Take Control of Your Most Difficult, Frustrating, & Aggravating Employees Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Chronic complainers, bullies, and other problem personalities cause conflict, frustration and aggravation. How can you effectively deal with these difficult employees before they crush productivity, destroy morale, and push you and your team over the edge? Join us for a 60-minute webinar where you and your colleagues will discover how to:
- Tackle the most difficult conversations with confidence
- Prevent future problems by nipping bad behavior in the bud
- Respond more productively when someone pushes your buttons
- Anger management for supervisors: Handling yours & theirs
This practical, 60-minute webinar will provide you and your colleagues with the tools and skills to effectively handle the most frustrating situations and difficult conversations with your problem employees.
- Keep Your Cool During Heated Discussions: Keys to Difficult Conversations
- Ways to deliver hard hitting messages when they count
- What you should & shouldn't say: Specific words & phrases to use
- How to deliver criticism without creating confrontation & conflict
- Take Control of Your Most Difficult, Frustrating, & Aggravating Employees
- Eliminate the fear & stress of confronting difficult employees
- Tips & tricks to neutralize employees' annoying personality traits
- How to calm your own negative emotions & create a positive outcome
- Develop an Action Plan to Deal with Your Most Difficult Employee
- How to sharpen your communication skills to avoid misunderstandings
- Techniques for giving effective feedback to difficult people
- Cut through the bad behavior and get to the heart of the real problem
- Live question and answer session - Have your specific questions answered by our expert speaker.
Larry Johnson is one of our highest rated presenters. He is recognized as a leading expert in reducing turnover, increasing productivity and boosting morale.
- Since 1986, Larry Johnson has been president of a successful international management development firm.
- His clients include Harley-Davidson, the National Apartment Association, the Royal College of Nursing, Southwest Airlines, American Express, McDonald’s Corporation, Federal Express, the U.S. Bureau of Land Management, and the American Health Care Association.
- Larry has written more than 50 articles on the topics of leadership, people management, customer service, and changing corporate culture. He is the co-author of Absolute Honesty: Building A Corporate Culture That Values Straight Talk and Rewards Integrity.
This program has been approved for 1 recertification credit hour toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HRCI homepage at www.hrci.org.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.