- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Bulletproof Your Benefit Options for Variable Workforce: Avoid Claims & Risks Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Drafting a benefit policy for temporary workers can lead to costly lawsuits if not done properly. Employers often struggle with how to design a reliable program that will minimize legal risks and unwanted consequences. How can you bulletproof your policy to avoid expensive claims and painful lawsuits? Join us for this 60-minute program, where you and your staff will learn:
- Top strategies to design your benefit program for temporary workforce
- Bulletproof your policy - How to minimize legal risks & liability
- Obama reform & health plans: Stay compliant with changes that impact YOU
- FLSA, FMLA, COBRA & USERRA: Legal impact on part-time benefit plans
- Benefits eligibility & exclusion provisions: Keys to do it right
This practical, 60-minute webinar will provide you with the best solutions to draft benefit policies for your variable workforce that will avoid you expensive claims and disputes.
- Bulletproof your Benefit Plan from Contingent Workers Claims
- Keys to design a legal benefit policy for temporary workers
- FMLA, FLSA & labor laws: Avoid federal & legal pitfalls
- Reviewing eligibility & exclusionary provisions: Minimize legal risk
- Solutions to develop clear & precise definitions to avoid legal issues
- Benefit Plans for Temporary Employees: Cost Effective Solutions
- Welfare benefits & Obama reform: All the new details you need to know
- Individual & family plan options: Cost-effective solutions
- Disability, life, dental & vision: Best cost-effective offers
- Crucial Administrative Decisions to Better Tailor Your Offer
- Best strategies to effectively limit benefit eligibility
- Employer sponsorship & level of subsidy: Keys decisions to make
- Tools to avoid costly mistakes: Real examples & lessons learned
- Live Question & Answer Session - Have Your Policy Questions Answered!
David Benoit focuses his legal practice on design and compliance of employee benefit plans, with a specialty in health and welfare plans.
- Prior to founding Benoit Diaz in the fall of 2006, Mr. Benoit practiced in the area of Employee Benefits for 9 years with a national law firm in Atlanta, Georgia, and spent 3 years as a Manager in the Benefits Tax group at a "Big 4" national accounting firm.
- David has written for numerous publications and has spoken at multiple local and national conferences and seminars on employee benefits issues including HSAs, HRAs, HIPAA, USERRA, payroll issues, general health and welfare compliance, and qualified plan compliance topics.
This program has been approved for 1 recertification credit hour toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HRCI homepage at www.hrci.org.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.