- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Close More Sales by Identifying Buying Behaviors Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
If you can understand the buying behavior of your prospect based upon the four personality styles, your sales are guaranteed to increase. How prospects prefer to communicate, what they value and how they make decisions is critical to closing the sale. Join us for a 60-minute webinar where you and your sales team will discover:
- Keys to identify your prospect's personality style
- Strategies to work with each type of personality to close the sale
- What to do when you encounter the very slow decision maker
- How to handle someone focused solely on the price
- Ways to deal with skeptics who ask difficult questions
This practical 60-minute webinar will provide you with the skills to recognize your prospect's personality style and adjust your selling approach to win the sale.
- Which Type of Style is Your Sales Prospect?
- How to sell to the 4 unique personality types you will encounter
- Techniques to prepare for each buyer style: Shorten your sales cycle
- Characteristics of the 4 personalities - what sales strategies work best for each
- Strategies to Work with Each Type of Personality to Close the Sale
- Keys to engage each type & motivate them to buy NOW
- Powerful negotiation strategies based on the customer's buying fashion
- Use your style to your advantage: How to interact with customers based on your approach
- Keys to Prepare for Each Buyer Style to Shorten your Sales Cycle
- Identify what attracts your customer when it comes to value
- Peak your prospect's interest: Tailor to each buyer type to grab their attention
- Keys to work with each personality style to motivate them to buy
- Live question and answer session - Hear expert answers to your specific sales questions.
Stu Schlackman has spent over 25 years in sales management, sales and sales training with world-class companies like Digital Equipment Corporation, Cap Gemini and EDS.
- In 2004, Stu created Competitive Excellence, an organization dedicated to Superior Sales Results. Leveraging his competitive nature and winning results, Schlackman's firm focuses on training and coaching sales and service teams to turn them into top performers.
- Stu is the author of Don't Just Stand There, Sell Something and Four People You Should Know, which focus on helping companies build high performance sales teams and increase sales through understanding the four different personality styles.
- Today, Stu speaks to groups both large and small helping them use his Sales Intelligence System to increase their win rate, shorten the sales cycle and lower turnover. He is active in the Richardson Chamber of Commerce, the National Speakers Association/North Texas and other civic and community organizations.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.