- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Nonprofit Internet Strategies: What’s Working for Nonprofits Today Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Fundraising continues to change as the capabilities of the internet change and evolve. Deciding what online strategy to use to increase prospects, improve donor relations, and increase donations can be overwhelming and confusing. How do you decide what is the best online fundraising strategy for your organization? Join us for this 60-minute webinar where you will discover:
- Internet tools available to improve your online presence
- 7 essential elements to develop your online fundraising plan
- 5 key ePhilanthropy strategies with proven success
- Real life examples of successful internet approaches to boost donations
In this practical, 60-minute webinar, our expert presenter will provide you and your colleagues with the latest internet strategies for your nonprofit organization to harness the power of the web and attract donors, build passion and increase donations for your cause.
- Building a Successful Internet Strategy - Keys to Getting it Right
- The 6 most effective tools for your online toolbox
- Keys to drive more donors to your website
- Important tips for understanding today's donors
- Maximizing the Power of the Web - Tips to Increase Donations
- Best practices for getting more online donations now
- Ensuring donors don't abandon your site before giving
The latest in online giving trends - what you need to know
- Increase Your Online Presence & Visibility - Build Passion for Your Cause
- Search engine optimization tips to drive prospects to your site
- Specific words and phrases you should (and shouldn't) use
- Effective online tools to attract volunteers for your events
- Ways to utilize social networking to improve donor relations
- Live question and answer session - Have your specific internet strategy questions answered.
Ted Hart is considered the foremost expert in online strategy, traditional fundraising and social networking for charities around the world. He is sought after internationally as an inspirational and practical speaker on topics related to nonprofit strategy.
- He serves as CEO of Hart Philanthropic Services, (http://tedhart.com) an international consultancy to nonprofits/NGOs, providing serious solutions to nonprofit challenges both online and offline. He is also Founder of the international ePhilanthropy Foundation (http://www.ephilanthropy.org), the global leader in providing training to charities for the ethical and efficient use of the Internet for philanthropic purposes through education and advocacy.
- He is sought after internationally as an inspirational and practical speaker on topics related to nonprofit strategy.
- Ted Hart has served as CEO of the University of Maryland Medical System Foundation, and before that as Chief Development Officer for Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center.
- He has been certified as an Advanced Certified Fund Raising Executive (ACFRE) by the Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP). He has presented more than 20 workshops at international fund raising conferences hosted by AFP since 1990. Hart has served on the AFP International Board of Directors. Prior to that, he served as the AFP Foundation Board Treasurer. He is Immediate Past President of the AFP-Maryland Chapter. Hart was chosen to attend the 1996 Executive Leadership Institute (ELI), and in 2000 the Faculty Training Academy.
- Hart is author to several published articles, an editor and author of the books, "Major Donors - Finding Big Gifts In Your Database and Online," "Nonprofit Internet Strategies Best Practices for Marketing, Communications and Fundraising Success," "Fundraising On The Internet: The ePhilanthropyFoundation.Org's Guide To Success Online," a contributing author to "Achieving Excellence in Fund Raising Second Edition." His new book, "People to People Fundraising: Social Networking and Web 2.0 for Charities," was released spring 2008. He is currently working on two new books, one set for release fall 2009 and the other spring 2010. He has also served as an adjunct faculty member to the Master of Science in Fundraising Management program at Columbia University (NYC).
Full participation in this program is applicable for 1 points in Category 1.B - Education of the CFRE International application for initial certification and/or recertification.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.