- Audio Conference DVD's and CD's:
Balanced Scorecard: Your Action Plan for Quality Improvements Audio Conference Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Though quality objectives are an essential tool for continual improvement, many companies fall short with weak, superficial objectives. The key is developing hard-hitting quality objectives that represent all angles of organizational performance, and a clear action-plan to achieve those objectives. In this 60-minute audio conference you and your team will discover:
- Specific steps for using the balanced scorecard to develop objectives
- Tools for identifying the key drivers of quality improvement
- Tips for creating a framework that provides performance measurements
- How to engage top management in the process - ensure their continued support
- Strategies for communicating objectives to employees at all levels
The balanced scorecard is your key to effective quality objectives that will get everyone on the same page and ensure long term success. This 60-minute program will show you effective ways to select quality objectives using the balanced scorecard, action plans for achieving objectives, communication strategies that will grab everybody's attention, and review processes for measuring progress.
- Using the Balanced Scorecard to Drive Continual Quality Improvement
- Steps for selecting effective objectives using the Balanced Scorecard
- Developing improvement plans using project management principles
- Techniques for reviewing progress and communicating status of objectives
- Beefing Up Quality Objectives: How to Get the Results You Want
- How the balanced scorecard ensures effective objectives
- Methods for examining current performance to determine metrics
- Engaging the right people for the selection of objectives
- Using the Balanced Scorecard to Get Everyone Onboard with Quality
- Keys to provide a clear path for employees to contribute to objectives
- Effective ways to motivate and recognize employees for their contributions
- Creating a culture of continual improvement through the Balanced Scorecard
- Live Question & Answer Session – Have your specific questions answered!
Craig Cochran is an experienced speaker and author on issues pertaining to continuous quality improvements. His experience includes:
- Certified Quality Manager, Certified Quality Engineer, Certified Quality Auditor, and Certified HACCP Auditor through the American Society for Quality (ASQ)
- Speaker for numerous consulting and training programs including ASQ.
- Author of five books including the recently released "Problem Solving in Plain English."
- Author of several articles on objectives, metrics, and the Balanced Scorecard featured in publications nationwide.
- Regional Manager for Georgia Tech's Enterprise Innovation Institute.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.