- Audio Conference DVD's and CD's:
RCRA Universal Waste Requirements: Managing Your Facility’s "Common" Waste Audio Conference Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Correct hazardous waste management is crucial for EPA compliance; but what about your facility's common wastes such as bulbs, batteries, aerosol cans and rags/wipes? Even these common items are considered "hazardous" under RCRA and proper handling is strictly enforced. In this 60-minute audio conference you will learn:
- Which of your common wastes qualify under the Universal Waste Rule
- Specific tools to comply with RCRA's universal waste program
- How recycling can reduce your liability for certain hazardous wastes
- EPA's latest requirements for handling solvent-contaminated rags
Under the Universal Waste Rule you can guard against fines and penalties by qualifying your facility's common wastes for exemption from RCRA's strict hazwaste regulations. In 60-minutes program you and your staff will gain the tools need to qualify and manage your facilityâ€™s common wastes, including solvent-contaminated rags.
- Which of Your Facility's Wastes are "Universal" Wastes?
- Which wastes qualify for the less- restrictive universal waste program?
- When are common wastes considered 'hazardous' wastes?
- How to avoid misclassification of wastes that lead to big fines
- Guidelines for Managing Your Universal Wastes
- Keys to managing waste under the less restrictive rules
- Proper handling, storing and shipping of your wastes
- Documentation: What does EPA require now?
- Recycling Programs - Does Your Facility Qualify?
- Which of your wastes can be recycled -What regs apply
- How does recycling reduce your hazwaste liability?
- Requirements for treating your solvent rag wipes
- Live Question and Answer Session-Have your specific universal waste issues addressed
Expert Rolf von Oppenfeld is a leading authority on environmental compliance regulations. His experience includes:
- 28 years of practicing environmental law. He is currently with Team for Environmental, Science and Technology Law (TESTLaw) Practice Group, a national environmental law practice.
- Work for EPA headquarters in both the Superfund and Hazardous Waste enforcement programs.
- Negotiating and litigating hazardous, universal and other waste cases around the country.
- Counseling clients on waste management and compliance issues, and performing confidential compliance audits.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.