- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Administrative Professional: Empowering Your Career With Relationships Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
As an administrative professional, you are your boss's most important business partner. By partnering with your supervisor, you can anticipate your boss's challenges and problems to increase their efficiency while advancing your own career. Join us for this 60-minute audio conference to discover:
- Move ahead in your career by proactively managing expectations
- Communication techniques to create a positive partnership with your boss
- Anticipate your boss's needs to increase productivity & efficiency
- Problem-solving tactics that separate all-star assistants from the group
By partnering with your boss, you can shape the quality of supervision you receive, develop your career, and be rightfully recognized and rewarded as an outstanding performer. This practical 60-minute audio conference will provide you and your colleagues with steps to master becoming your boss' right hand, and establish unparalleled effective communication.
- Become Invaluable To Your Supervisor: Be a Top Assistant
- How to master techniques for prioritizing, planning, and decision making
- Establish trust, credibility, and authority to strengthen your relationship
- Play a pivotal role in success: Go from "working for" to "working with"
- Consistently Anticipate and Execute Your Manager's Needs
- Communication techniques to build even better trust and credibility with your boss
- How to assess your boss's working styles, goals, & weaknesses for better interaction
- When and how to speak up if you have a differing opinion
- Handling Tricky Situations with Professionalism and Polish
- Keys to master techniques for prioritizing, planning, and decision- making
- Position yourself as a key professional resource for your boss & others
- Strategies for handling conflicting demands from multiple bosses
- Get your specific Adminstrative questions answered by expert Brenda Bailey-Hughes
Brenda Bailey-Hughes, co-owner of Team Performance Consulting, works with a variety of businesses and higher education institutions on organizational communication and employee performance issues.
- Ms. Bailey-Hughes is on the faculty of the nationally ranked Kelley School of Business at Indiana University where she teaches Business Communication.
- Brenda is the author of Administrative Assistant. She regularly presents at conferences and workshops on over 50 different topics. Her clients include the International Association of Administrative Professionals, the Central Association of College and University Business Officers, Cardinal Health Organization, Ball State University, First Merchants Corporation, and the City of Indianapolis.
She has a Master of Art's degree in Organizational Communication and Professional Development.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.