- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
10 Ways Sales & Marketing Can Close Deals Together
Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
84% of the qualified leads that marketing passes to sales do not result in closed sales. Successful revenue efforts require that sales and marketing departments establish a common set of goals, measurements and processes that align to increase revenue. What better ways should your sales and marketing teams collaborate to boost your bottom line? Join us for a 60-minute webinar where sales and marketing alignment expert Debbie Qaqish will discuss:
- Strategies to building a collaborative revenue generation team between sales & marketing
- Tactics that generate more leads that convert to closable opportunities
- CRM technology & web tools that close the gap between sales and marketing
- How to step outside the traditional selling box: Identify & close more deals
In order to streamline marketing & sales, you must collaborate both departments to establish common goals. This practical 60-minute webinar will provide you with the tools to increase lead quantity and quality as well as boost pipeline and revenue acquisition.
- Building your Strategy for Aligning Sales & Marketing: Boost Revenue
- How to improve an aligned lead management process: Marketing & Sales goals
- Real life examples of successful collaborations
- Ways to increase marketing leads that result in closed sales: Shorten sales cycles
- Understanding the Roles and Responsibilities of the New Selling Paradigm
- Key skill sets required for advanced lead management programs
- Establishing lead generation service level agreements: Accelerate lead delivery
- How to set up feedback loops: Improve impact of marketing activities on sales
- Insights into the Benefits Technology Provides for Sales & Marketing
- How technology tools like CRM and Marketing Automation support alignment
- Techniques for automating lead scoring and delivery: Close more deals
- Integrating technologies to build a comprehensive 360 view of the customer
- Live question and answer session - Hear expert answers to your specific sales and marketing alignment questions.
Debbie Qaqish is the Chief Revenue Officer & Principle at the Pedowitz Group - The World's Largest Demand Generation Agency that specializes in delivering software and services specifically designed to create, manage, automate, and optimize Marketing and Sales efforts utilizing marketing automation and Customer Relationship Management technologies.
- She has enjoyed 30 years of business success as a sales and marketing executive in software technology and service companies. Debbie is at the forefront of the Demand Generation movement and is a nationally recognized speaker and thought leader in the space. As CRO and Principle Partner of The Pedowitz Group, Debbie has helped hundreds of companies achieve revenue success by improving sales and marketing efforts.
- Debbie is an advocate, innovator and expert at demonstrating how technology can improve marketing's lead generation efforts that, when aligned with the sales team, can contribute to revenue. Two of Debbie's current clients, Dun & Bradstreet and The Savings Bank Life Insurance Company of Massachusetts, recently earned Sales and Marketing Alignment Awards from DemandGenReport.com
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.