- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Drafting a Successful Paid Time Off Policy: Reduce Absences; Be Compliant Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
A well crafted and proper administered Paid Time Off program will help your organization reduce unscheduled and unexpected absenteeism, increase your employee satisfaction and save money. If poorly designed, it will invite abuses, increase your costs and leave you vulnerable to legal liability. Join us for this 60-minute program, where you and your staff will learn:
- Paid Time Off programs that enhance morale & reduce absenteeism
- Solutions to bulletproof you program - Minimize risks, prevent abuses
- Types of Paid Time Off programs: Best solution to fit your needs
- Interplay of PTO policies with FMLA, Wage & Hour, ADA
This comprehensive, 60-minute webinar will provide you with the best solutions to draft and administer a Paid Time Off policy that will satisfy your legal obligations, enhance employee productivity and reduce absenteeism.
- Paid Time Off Policies - Reduce Absenteeism & Cut Costs
- Effective plan design: Key elements that you need to include
- Overcome implementation issues: Solutions for your company
- Attendance policies vs. PTO policies: How do they connect?
- PTO & Legal Liability: Do's & Dont's for Your Program
- Federal & state laws: What you must consider in your PTO program
- How to integrate your policy with FMLA, Wage & Hour & be compliant
- Avoid costly mistakes: Keys to develop clear & precise language
- Preventing Abuse - Top Solutions to Effectively Administer your PTO
- Best tactics to control abuses: How to use a no fault policy
Employees that exhausted PTO days: What to do if they need more
- How to handle unused PTO days, carryover & termination issues
- Live Question & Answer Session - Have Your Paid Time Off Questions Answered!
Julie Schisler is an associate in the Employment Law Department of Paul Hastings. She concentrates her practice in the defense and counseling of employers on all aspects of employment law.
- Ms. Schisler has successfully represented employers in a broad range of employment matters including claims for wrongful termination, employment discrimination, harassment, wage and hour and breach of contact claims.
- Ms. Schisler has assisted employers in developing and providing training to employees, particularly with regard to compliance with FMLA and CFRA employee leave laws, and harassment and discrimination laws.
Ms. Schisler has also assisted employers in compliance with Federal and State Statutes and Regulations, through counseling and development of employee manuals, personnel policies and a variety of employment agreements.
This program has been approved for 1 recertification credit hour toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HRCI homepage at www.hrci.org.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.