- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
The Social Network: What Are Your Customers Saying About You? Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Find out how companies like Southwest Airlines, Zappos, Starbucks, Dell, and Comcast use social media to build, restore, and strengthen customer relationships. In this 60-minute webinar where you will learn:
- 5 things you can do to dramatically improve customer e-service
- Strategies to increase sales & customer loyalty with superior online service
- How to monitoring complaints on Twitter, FaceBook, and blogs
- Need-to-Know strategies to increase service efficiency
As one of the pioneers of social media for customer service, Myra knows all the social networking communities you need to be listening to and participating in and she will show you exactly how to maximize social media for customer service relevance
- Facebook, YouTube, and Online Conversations –What You Need to Know
- Quick tricks for getting your company out there using a FaceBook business page
- How YouTube can educate customers & why you can’t afford not to be doing this.
- How to find & participate in online conversations about your company
- Deliver Efficient Service on the Web & Beyond
- Using FaceBook, Twitter & other sites to manage crisis situations & problems
- How to setup your own social media team-with your existing customer department.
- The advantages of monitoring blogs and social media within your team
- Real World Lessons & How To Measure Your Success
- Understanding what you can AND can't measure & how long to wait before measuring results
- Real-life success stories of companies using Facebook, YouTube & Twitter
- Foursquare & social media trends - what's on the horizon
- Hear the real-world questions of your peers answered by our expert speaker!
Myra Golden is a highly sought-after speaker and one of America's most recognized experts on customer service. She has become internationally renowned for her energizing delivery of hard-hitting advice that leads to dramatic and immediate changes in attitudes and behavior.
- As an author, online columnist, video producer, and motivational speaker, Myra has been called "the powerhouse driving customer service improvement within many of the world's best-known brands."
- Myra has designed and produced customer service programs for such clients as Verizon Business, McDonald's, Coca-Cola, National Car Rental, Michelin Tires, and Frito-Lay.
- Over 90% of the organizations using Myra's system realize measurable improvements in customer retention rates, customer satisfaction levels, and document drastic reductions in the amount of money it takes to resolve customer problems.
- Myra is the former global head of Consumer Affairs for Thrifty Rent-A-Car system, where she led a strategic team that regained the goodwill of unhappy customers and she worked with the company's loyalty program.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.