- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Data Driven Assessment: Improve Instructional Design & Student Success Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Using data driven assessment to make improvements to academic and instructional design at your school can increase student success & help you make stronger data driven decisions. How should you implement benchmarks and academic applications that support your data driven assessments and improve instructional design? Join us for a 60-minute webinar, where you and your colleagues will learn:
- Strategies to achieve school-wide goals with student achievement data
- Setting appropriate academic benchmarks to measure student success
- Using standardized tests & classroom instruction to evaluate achievement
- Educational practice guides to support student assessment data
This 60-minute webinar will provide you with the strategies to use student achievement data to make data driven improvements to instructional design and success at your school.
- Keys to Setting Benchmarks & Evaluation Practices to Collect Learner Data
- What the numbers are saying & how to change your instructional approach
- Evaluation & measurement: Tools to properly assess student academic achievement
- How standardized tests & classroom instruction data create learner benchmarks
- Implementing Data for Instructional Change & Student Success
- Instructional checklist for carrying out educational recommendations
- Gaining buy-in to secure teacher collaboration in the classroom
- How to turn data into classroom management techniques
- Strategies to Use Student Classroom Achievement Data to Measure Success
- What are the 5 academic recommendations to boost student performance
- Overcoming academic success hurdles using student achievement data
- How to improve academic achievement by measuring instructional success
- Live Question and Answer Session-Have your Data Driven Assessment Questions Answered!
Sharnell Jackson has been an innovative educator throughout her 35-year career as a classroom teacher, building administrator, district administrator, and consultant.
- She has served in five public elementary schools in a variety of positions, including classroom teacher, resource teacher, technology coordinator, and assistant principal. She has written and received numerous grants and participated in technology planning and school improvement processes in a variety of roles.
- Jackson served in a variety of senior positions in the district administration of Chicago Public Schools, most recently as Chief eLearning Officer until retiring in June 2008.
- Sharnell assembled and led a team of 70 exceptional educators and technologists responsible for leveraging technology to improve teaching and learning. Her office researched and selected the most innovative and effective technology systems to increase academic achievement through student-centered learning.
- Sharnell has been a pioneering and persistent advocate of important educational trends such as college-and career-ready standards, data-driven decision making, customized learning, continuous improvement, 21st century skills, digital media and content, project-based curriculum, actionable assessment, cross-cultural collaboration, public-private partnerships, and family and community involvement.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.