- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Creating a Magical Donor Experience: What Nonprofits Can Learn from Disney Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Disney is world-renowned for its customer satisfaction and commitment to excellence. Your nonprofit can use the universal lessons of Disney's success to create a magical donor experience that attracts and inspires donors to your cause. Join us for a 60-minute webinar where you will discover:
- Create stronger commitments: How to see the world from the donor's view
- Proven ways to nurture donor passion for your organization
- Tips to ensure increased donations: Donor satisfaction vs. donor loyalty
- How to give donors what they want - and more than they expect
In this practical, 60-minute webinar, our expert presenter will provide you and your colleagues with strategies to use Disney's world-renowned techniques for customer satisfaction and commitment to excellence to attract and inspire donors to your cause.
- Putting Donors "On-Stage": Creative Ideas for Outstanding Recognition
- Keys to making your donors feel special - tips you can use today
- Low cost ways to honor your donors & improve the donor experience
- Specific guidelines to improve your donor service
- Donor Cultivation: Apply Disney Principles to Your Nonprofit Organization
- Think like a donor: tips to understand their needs, wants & emotions
Easy ways to add a personal touch to your donor contacts
- Proven donor relationship-building techniques the Disney way
- Making Your Donors Feel Special: Specific Tips to Show Your Appreciation
- Keys to position your organization - see yourself through your donor's eyes
- "Telling your Story" - tips to gain emotional buy-in from your donors
- Innovative ideas to increase donor loyalty & sustain long-term relationships
- Live question and answer session - Have your specific nonprofit questions answered.
John Brothers is a recognized leader in the nonprofit arena with nearly twenty years of sector experience and is a national expert in the field of executive transition management, nonprofit effectiveness and sustainability and assisting organizations in organizational crisis and turnarounds. Mr. Brothers gravitated toward non-profit work as a result of his experiences growing up in poverty and homelessness as a child in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
- Mr. Brothers is working toward a Doctorate in Law and Policy from Northeastern University in Boston, has an MPA in Nonprofit and Public Management from New York University and an MBA in Public Policy from American Public University from which he started at Columbia University. He has taken additional studies at Georgetown and Harvard University. He is an adjunct professor in Nonprofit Finance at NYU's Wagner School for Public Service, has taught Community Studies at George Mason University. Mr. Brothers has served in fellowships with the Higher Education Consortium for Urban Affairs and the Children's Defense Fund.
- Mr. Brothers is also a Certified Fund Raising Executive (CFRE).
- Mr. Brothers is a Senior Fellow in executive leadership with the Support Center for Nonprofit Management, for which he also is the Editor of the Journal for Nonprofit Management.
- He also is the Principal of Cuidiu Consulting, a consulting firm servicing the nonprofit and government agencies in the New York area and throughout the U.S. Cuidiu Consulting has been contracted by over a hundred organizations throughout the United States and John has trained and spoken to thousands in all areas of capacity building and organizational development.
Full participation in this program is applicable for 1 points in Category 1.B - Education of the CFRE International application for initial certification and/or recertification.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.