- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Why Admins Get Taken Advantage Of - and How to Overcome This Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Every administrative professional has things go wrong in the workplace - and it's a pretty good bet that someone has replaced good principles with disrespect, demands and denial. To avoid disastrous situations, join us in this live 60 minute webinar where you and your colleagues will learn:
- The four principles to guide you through workplace challenges
- Good communication skills for difficult situations
- How to keep workplace confrontations professional & stress-free
- Hear real life examples and solutions to everyday problems
If you find yourself having one of those days more and more often, and you've considered ditching your career and starting over - this training is for you!
- Understanding and Knowing How To Be Diplomatic as a Top Admin
- How to obtain mutually beneficial solutions to common challenges
- Keys to say what's on your mind that make both parties feel positive
- How to do "I" statements correctly & avoid the defensive mode: Gain respect
- What You Need to Do to Be Assertive: Tips for Today's Assistants
- How to use language and an approach that is non-destructive
- Focus your statements on two things: what you will get & what you can offer
- Breaking the patterns of behavior that may get us in trouble later
- How to Take Personal Responsibility For Your Success
- Learn why "They" are not responsible for your success OR your failure
- How NOT to become a ranting shrew & limit your opportunities
- How to avoid failure & using "them" as our personal alibi: Get ahead in the workplace
Question and Answer Session - Hear real-world workplace issues addressed!
Gina Maddox specializes in helping ambitious professionals and community leaders develop and enhance their communication, leadership and creative thinking skills. Her high-energy, sometimes outrageous presentations are packed with the kind of savvy information, techniques and strategies that only come from first-hand experience.
- Gina Maddox is a speaker at over fifty events each year across the U.S. She teaches an Administrative Professionals Certificate Program for the Navy Personnel Command, and a Leadership Certificate Program for the VA Hospital System.
- She is the author of The Working Woman's Rant & Rave Guidebook: Audacious Advice For Handling Everyday Workplace Challenges That Make You Want To Scream (Orange Cat Press, Spring 2010).
- Gina is a former District Governor for Toastmasters International, and a past President of the American Business Women's Association, Pensacola, FL. She serves on the Board of Directors for Catholic Charities of NW Florida, and is a member of the advisory board for the HIV Care Center of NW Florida.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.