- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
New I-9 Changes: Ensure Compliance in 2010 Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
There are new changes to I-9 rules on documentation, recordkeeping and the E-Verify program. Ensure your company is up-to-date - and avoid federal and state penalties. Join us for this 60-minute program, where you and your staff will learn:
- Newest 2010 updates on Form I-9 regulatory changes
- 10 most painful I-9 mistakes: Tools to avoid liability
- State & Federal regulations: Keys to bulletproof your I-9 policy
- I-9 documentation retention: Solutions to be compliant
This comprehensive, 60-minute webinar will provide you with the latest updates to keep your company compliant with the new I-9 recordkeeping, E-Verify program and the I-9 Employment Verification form.
- 2010 I-9 Updates – A Framework for Total Compliance
- New I-9 documentation retention: What changes after August 2010
- 2010 E-Verify system updates: All your company needs to know
- Top strategies to review your I-9 enforcement policies for compliance
- I-9 & Legal Liability: Best Tools to Avoid Painful Mistakes
- I-9 documentation do's & dont's: Policy forms, samples & check lists
- Keys to avoid the 10 most painful I-9 mistakes
- Legal ways & documents to verify work eligibility
- State & Federal Employee Regulations – Bulletproof your I-9 Policy
- Worksite enforcement: DHS-ICE regulations you need to know
- State employer sanction issues: What rules will assure compliance
- I-9 documentation retention: What to keep, for how long
- Live Question & Answer Session – Have Your I-9 Questions Answered!
I-9 compliance expert, Eileen M.G. Scofield is of counsel with the Atlanta office of Alston & Bird, LLP. She manages national immigration practice, including incoming and outgoing visa processing, U.S. Department of State, U.S. Department of Justice and U.S. Department of Labor immigration related matters, U.S. citizenship issues, employer required I-9 and employment authorization matters.
- Has managed over 30 Department of Homeland Security ("Bureau of BICE") audits providing advice to clients on audit response and internal processing. Fines to date: $-0-
- Established corporate policies and procedures, in both ongoing, restructuring and transactional situations, to comply with the law and prepare for sensitive internal and external investigations related to hiring procedures, I-9 compliance, employment of foreign nationals, IRCA compliance and Office of Special Counsel national origin discrimination issues; .
- Has conducted internal investigations to assess compliance with immigration, employment and discrimination laws; address issues of personnel files, documentation retention policies, potential liability arising from investigations, privacy issues, workplace monitoring, and work with the company to develop new policies and procedures to avoid losses and/or damages.
- Is a frequent international and national public speaker and published author of numerous articles primarily on business related immigration. She is a member of the Georgia and Atlanta Bar Associations, and a national member, as well as local committee chair, of the American Immigration Lawyers Association. She is also a member of numerous organizations which advise Congress on business and immigration issues, such as the National I-9 Coalition.
This program has been approved for 1 recertification credit hour toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HRCI homepage at www.hrci.org.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.