- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Get Past “I Need More Time” & Other Lame Sales Excuses: Close the Deal Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
A stalled sale is a time and energy drainer. What are the warning signs that a deal is about to stall out- and how can you prevent this. How can you fix a sale that has been stalled and keep that prospect moving forward to make the purchase? Join us for a 60-minute webinar where you and your sales will discover:
- How to handle "I need more time" or "Call back later": Close the sale each time
- What you can do in the prospecting phase to diffuse stalls before they arise
- Keys to using the "assume" tactic to move a stalled process to closure
Tips to determine when & how to tactfully use ultimatums
Ever have a great opportunity that went cold turkey on you? This practical 60-minute webinar will provide you with tools to move your sales deal from stalled to closed.
- Strategies to Avoid a Stalled Sale- What you Need to Know
- How to gain access to the real decision-makers & avoid a stall
- Proven questioning technique that quickly reveals the prospect's interest level
- Keys to creating accountability with a "starter" commitment
- Stalled-Out Sale- Keys to Getting the Deal Rolling Again
- Strategies to manage prospect resistance in the sales process
- Quick rebuttals to "I need more time" or "Call back later"
- How to bring the buyer's pain to the surface: Eliminate the stall
- Ways to craft powerful, engaging messages - Spark a call back
- How to Close a Stalled Deal- Quickly!
- Eliminate price-cutting as a strategy to win the stalled sale
- Strategies for getting commitment from your buyer & closing the deal
- Helping buyers overcome obstacles that prevent them from moving forward
- Live question and answer session - Hear expert answers to your specific sales questions.
Paul Cherry is President of Performance Based Results, an international sales and leadership training organization and has taught more than 250,000 sales professionals to date. Johnson & Johnson, GlaxoSmithKline, Blue Cross, DuPont, Comcast, Moody's, Shell Oil, Harley Davidson, and Wells Fargo are just a few of the 1,200 clients Paul has worked with.
- Paul has written over 150 articles for leading industry publications, including Selling Power, Investor's Business Daily, Sales Training Camp, RainToday, Master Salesmanship, and Value Added Selling, among others.
- He is also the author of Questions That Sell, published by AMACOM Books in 2006. Paul has more than 19 years of experience in sales, management, executive leadership, and performance improvement strategies.
- Paul is also an adjunct faculty member at The University of Phoenix and a guest lecturer at The Iacocca Institute at Lehigh University.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.