- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
YouTube for Nonprofits: How to Use Video to Attract Donors Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
YouTube and other online videos are an effective way to connect with donors, build awareness for your cause, and raise more funds. What type of videos and content best connect with your donors and prospects? What steps do you need to take to incorporate YouTube in your fundraising strategy? Join us for a 60-minute webinar where you will discover:
- Tools to create an effective YouTube video that grabs your donor's attention
- Best practices to use video to tell your story & inspire your donors
- YouTube channel essentials: Tools to edit, create & customize
- Strategies to incorporate online video in your fundraising efforts
- How nonprofits are using YouTube - What's working, what's not
In this practical, 60-minute webinar, our expert presenter will provide you and your colleagues with free or low cost strategies to incorporate YouTube into your fundraising efforts and attract donors to your cause.
- YouTube Videos & Photos for Nonprofits: Keys to Getting Started
- Steps to create, post, embed & drive traffic to videos on YouTube
- What kinds of videos & photos to post and how they can benefit you
- Online content: What to include in your donor friendly video
- Effectively Integrating YouTube into Your Nonprofit's Fundraising Efforts
- Keys to link your video to your fundraising website & inspire action
- What you should & shouldn't do when posting videos & photos
- Guidelines to ensure a consistent message across video, print & website
- YouTube & Online Videos: What's Working for Nonprofits Today
- Strategies to build online videos in your overall fundraising campaign
- Proven methods to increase YouTube views - Building a social network
- Mistakes to avoid when creating & posting online videos & photos
- Live question and answer session - Have your specific YouTube questions answered.
Allan Pressel is founder and CEO of CharityFinders (www.CharityFinders.com), which helps nonprofits use the Internet to further their mission. CharityFinders' main product is NonprofitSite123 - a tool that enables any nonprofit to build its own world-class website quickly - at a low cost, with no training required. CharityFinders also offers Internet strategy consulting services and custom web development to nonprofits.
- Allan was named as one of the world's leading e-philanthropy experts by the ePhilanthropy Foundation. He was given the Volunteer Service Award by President George W. Bush.
- Previously, Allan was a co-founder of i-Cube, which had a highly successful IPO in June, 1998, and was later acquired by Razorfish.
- Prior to founding i-Cube, Allan was a technology strategy consultant at Arthur Anderson and First Consulting Group.
- Allan has conducted hundreds of public speaking engagements. Allan currently presents primarily to nonprofit organizations and groups, most often on Internet Strategy for Nonprofits and related topics.
- He has been a keynote speaker at numerous regional and national nonprofit conferences.
- Allan holds a M.B.A from UCLA's Anderson School of Management, and a B.A. from Brandeis University, and attended the London School of Economics and London Business School.
Full participation in this program is applicable for 1 points in Category 1.B - Education of the CFRE International application for initial certification and/or recertification.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.