- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Keys to Giving Honest & Direct Feedback: Crush Bad Behavior Today Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Providing honest and direct performance feedback is the most effective way to support, direct, and correct your employees. Easier said that done. The wrong feedback can lead to anger, defeat, and an "I don't care" attitude - all of which affects performance and results. Join us for a 60-minute webinar where you and your colleagues will discover how to:
- Provide effective feedback- change behavior & improve performance
- Give bad news & say "No" without beating employees down
- Avoid saying things you'll regret- tips to keep your emotions in check
- Stay effective during tough conversations by keeping the end in mind
This practical, 60-minute webinar will provide you and your colleagues with high-impact approaches to giving feedback that changes behavior & improves performance.
- Deliver High Impact Feedback that Stops Bad Behavior & Gets Results
- 5 steps for giving feedback that improves performance & accountability
- Providing the "right" feedback - how to challenge without overwhelming
- When feedback leads to discipline - What to say & how to say it
- Stay Focused & Results Oriented During Difficult Conversations
- Take control of the 5 disruptive behaviors that undermine feedback
- Keep the end in mind - staying effective during tough conversations
- Practice your poker face - diplomatic ways to give negative feedback
- Coaching People to Succeed - Keys to Build Trust & Loyalty
- How to recognize & capitalize on "teachable moments"
- Preventing post-feedback blues - start & end with a "cookie"
- Specific follow-up techniques that encourage employee growth
- Live question and answer session - Have your specific questions answered by our expert speaker.
Jay Forte, a former financial executive and corporate educator, now business and motivation speaker, workplace and life coach, and author, is a nationally ranked Thought Leader and President of Humanetrics. Jay guides organizations - their leaders and managers - how to attract, hire and retain today's best talent. He also coaches individuals in how to reconnect to their talents and passions to achieve extraordinary personal and professional performance.
- Jay is recognized as a national expert on personal and professional performance and his many articles and perspectives have been published both nationally and internationally. He is a regular guest on many business talk radio programs and is consulted by companies and universities for his hands-on and results-oriented approach to performance and success.
- He is a member of the ASTD (American Society of Training and Development), SHRM (Society of Human Resource Management), ISPI (International Society of Performance Improvement), NSA (National Speakers Association) and the FSA (Florida Speakers Association).
- He is the author of Fire Up! Your Employees and Smoke Your Competition (March 2009) and The Greatness Zone - Know Yourself, Find Your Fit, Transform the World (October 2010).
This program has been approved for 1 recertification credit hour toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HRCI homepage at www.hrci.org.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.