- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Reach All Your Students: Ways to Differentiate Your Teaching Strategy
Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Differentiated teaching strategies are a necessity to educate your students but with so much on your plate already, finding easy ways reach and teach all of your pupils can be challenging. How can you differentiate your lesson plan so that all of your students understand and benefit from the material you are presenting? Join us for a 60 minute webinar where you and your colleagues will learn:
- Differentiation techniques than can be adapted to any grade level & subject
- Flexible lesson plans: Methods that get through to every student
- Expose learning styles: Create a dynamic learning environment
Alternative methods to reach students at every level of understanding
This practical, 60-minute webinar will arm your entire staff with the strategies needed to effectively differentiate you K-12 classrooms.
- Differentiated Lesson Plans: Maximize Every Students Learning Potential
- Tiering techniques that work: Reach the middle, top & bottom
- Ways to use backward instruction to create successful assignments
- Tips for utilizing scaffolding to help students become independent
- In Depth Assessment Tools: Before, During, & After Teaching
- Tips for utilizing the universal design principles in your class
- Which assessment techniques are the best for you and your students?
- Informal v. formal differentiation: Key differences you need to know
- Academic Success for All Students: High Achieving to Struggling Pupils
- Keys to avoiding DI pitfalls that frustrate you and your students
- Are you utilizing the Zone of Proximal Development in your class?
- How to group students to better target instructional needs & interests
- LIVE Question and Answer Session! Have your real-world differentiated instruction questions answered!
DR. DAVID VAWTER, from Winthrop University in Rock Hill, SC., what works and what doesn't in today's diverse secondary classrooms. Recognized as one of the most outstanding teachers in his state, Dave has also trained over 80,000 teachers in over 46 states and provinces on the use of effective instructional strategies for block schedule classes. Now he combines his expertise in teaching strategies and student achievement into a new field of research: Differentiated Instruction.
Dave's authorship credits include the first national study on the effective implementation of block schedule classes: Changes Associated with Block Scheduling in American Secondary Schools. Other publications include Middle School Block Scheduling and Teaching From Bell to Bell, as well as a contributing author to Teaching in the Block by Canady and Rettig. His most recent publications include: Understanding the Middle School Mind and handbooks on Differentiation and Advanced Differentiated Instruction.
- Dave considers the best teachers in his life to be his wife, Gail an outstanding middle school science teacher, his daughter, Bethany, a sophomore at Clemson University, and his son Matthew a junior in high school.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.