- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
PowerPoint in the Classroom: Update Your Lessons & Increase Participation
Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Microsoft PowerPoint empowers educators to create dynamic presentation that make for exciting, interactive lessons for your students. How can you use this tool to keep your class from losing interest and create an engaging and interactive learning environment in your classroom? Join us for a 60 minute webinar where you and your colleagues will discover:
- Easy ways to engage your students & clearly communicate your lesson
- How to use PowerPoint to support all aspects of learning
- The best features for a classroom setting- What you need to know
- Specific examples of how PowerPoint be a success in your classroom
This practical, 60-minute webinar will provide you and your colleagues with the top tools to create effective and interactive PowerPoint presentations to engage your students.
- How to Sharpen your PowerPoint skills for Outstanding Classroom Presentations
- Adding images, animation & sound- Make your lesson fun!
- Design tips to make lessons standout - Create a flawless presentation
- Need to know shortcuts to keep your prep time down
- PowerPoint Power Tools - Creating a Memorable Lesson
- Tips for using charts, graphs and diagrams in your presentation
Creating quizzes & games- Interactive activities for your students
- How to create interactive maps in your presentation
- Teaching Through PowerPoint: What Is & Isn't Working in Schools Today
- Bullets are boring- Keys to using text wisely in PowerPoint
- How students can learn through creating their own presentations
- Lesson plans for all age groups- Ideas for K through 12
- Live question and answer session - Have your specific PowerPoint questions answered.
Ellen Finkelstein is the author of PowerPoint for Teachers: Dynamic Presentations and Interactive Classroom Projects and How to Do Everything with PowerPoint 2007 (and three earlier editions).
- She has written numerous articles on PowerPoint for Inside PowerPoint, SlideShare.net, PresentationXpert, Presentations magazine, and more.
- Ellen offers seminars/webinars on PowerPoint and presentation skills and maintains a well-known Web site at www.ellenfinkelstein.com, which offers many PowerPoint tips, a blog, and the free PowerPoint Tips Newsletter; you're invited to sign up at www.ellenfinkelstein.com/ppt_submit.html.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.