- Audio Conference DVD's and CD's:
Hazard Recognition Update: Best Practices for an Injury-free Workplace
Audio Conference Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Accidents occur when employees don't properly spot hazards or simply use poor judgment - what can you do to protect your workplace? Ensure workers know how to spot, assess and control hazards to avoid injuries. In this 60-minute audio conference you and your team will learn:
- Steps to overcome the biggest challenges to hazard recognition
- Three ways employees can recognize hazards - but often overlook
- The top causes of injuries and illnesses - and how you can avoid them
- Four key principles of hazard recognition for an accident-free workplace
In this 60-minute program you will gain specific information and techniques you can use to ensure employees are equipped to recognize hazards in the workplace, and how to handle hazards to avoid accidents and injuries.
- Steps to Spot and Avoid Hazards in the Workplace
- Three key questions to ensure a hazard-free workplace
- Guidelines for employee training & education for accident prevention
- Actively engage employees to spot hazards - before they get hurt
- Improving Safety Management Systems: What's Working Today
- How to use the "10 second drill" to for a safer workplace now
- Techniques to analyze a hazard prevention plan for your workplace
- Ways to efficiently use "out of view" audits to improve safety
- Hazard Recognition Techniques: Continuous Improvement to Prevent Injuries
- Tips to establish standards for hazard recognition - and why
- Mistakes managers often make - and how to avoid them
- Specific examples of hazard recognition techniques
- Question & Answer Session - Hear expert answers to specific hazard recognition questions!
Bill Taylor, CSP, is Vice President of Coble, Taylor & Jones Associates, LLC and has over thirty years of experience in Safety. His experience includes:
- Corporate Safety and Health Director in the tobacco processing industry.
- Consultant with ELB & Associates eventually forming (with two partners) the consulting firm of Coble, Taylor & Jones Safety Associates.
- Certified safety professional and professional member of the American Society of Safety Engineers, past president of the North Carolina Chapter of the American Society of Safety Engineers, past president of the North Carolina Association of Local Governmental Employee Safety Officials, and past chairman of the Mid-State Safety Council.
- Authored award-winning articles on safety and health and the book "Effective Environmental, Health and Safety Management Using the Team Approach"
BCSP COC CREDITS
For this one-hour program you can claim 0.05 continuance of certification points (COC's) from the Board of Certified Safety Professionals (BCSP). The documentation needed to verify attendance will be included in the conference presentation materials. Certificates of attendance will be mailed 2-3 weeks after the conclusion of the presentation.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.