- Audio DVD's and CD's:
Transfer Pricing Compliance: Which Transactions Trigger an Audit?
Audio Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Transfer pricing is one of the most significant tax issues for multinational companies, and
the IRS plans to aggressively pursue tax avoidance. Nearly 1,000 IRS employees will be hired to conduct transfer pricing audits. How can your company stay in compliance with complex transfer pricing regulations and avoid severe penalties? Join us for this 60-minute audio conference where you and your colleagues will discover:
- US transfer pricing documentation requirements you need to know
- Steps to complying with the IRS rules for intercompany services
- How to defend selection and application of a given transfer pricing methodology
- Best practices to minimize transfer pricing tax risk
This practical 60-minute audio conference will provide you and your colleagues with the latest information to keep your organization in transfer pricing compliance.
- Transfer pricing Essentials: Keys to Compliance
- What are the US transfer pricing compliance documentation requirements
- Related Party Transactions for tangible goods, intangibles, services and financing
- Keys to maintaining thorough documentation of cross border transactions
- IRS Rules For Transfer Pricing and Intercompany Services
- Steps to determine when a related party is required to charge for services
- How you should properly treat stewardship services
Keys to properly responding to your auditor's FIN 48 questions
- Solving Hot Transfer Pricing Issues for U.S. Companies
- How to defend the selection and application of a transfer pricing methodology
- The new tax return Schedule UTP (Uncertain Tax Position)
- Keys to minimize transfer pricing tax risk and simplify compliance
- Recent important transfer pricing rulings from around the world
- LIVE Question and Answer Session - Have Your Transfer Pricing Questions Answered!
With over 25 years tax and finance experience, Dr. Jake Feldman has conducted projects and traveled to extensively throughout Asia, Australia/New Zealand, Europe, Latin America, Africa and the Middle East. His broad areas of expertise include US and foreign transfer pricing, cross-border tax planning, intellectual property planning, strategic financial analysis, tax-effective supply chain management, contract manufacturing, international treasury and foreign exchange management, joint ventures, acquisitions, divestitures, licensing and financial analytic methods.
- Mr. Feldman is currently Managing Director at the Global Tax Advisory Group, an independent consultancy. Previously, he was Executive Director - Transfer Pricing at Grant Thornton LLP, where he was practice leader and subject matter consultant for the Northeast region, delivering transfer pricing and international tax services to clients in a wide range of industries.
- Prior to that, Jake was Senior Director of International Tax Planning at Merck & Co., Inc. and Senior Director of Global Entity Management, where he headed the Company's global transfer pricing function. Jake led Merck's development and implementation of both its Asia Pacific and Latin America supply chain hub structures. He has also advised and negotiated acquisitions, divestitures, licensing, joint ventures and marketing arrangements.
- Jake is currently an Adjunct Associate Professor at Pace University teaching MBA graduate finance. He also taught for several years at New York University Stern School of Business as an Adjunct Assistant Professor of Finance. He has been a speaker at national conferences on a variety of topics, including transfer pricing, restructuring activities and hedging strategies. Jake has served on the Editorial Advisory Board of World Trade Executive and the Economist Intelligence Unit, covering business and finance in emerging markets.
This program is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, 150 Fourth Avenue North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN, 37219-2417. Web site: www.nasba.org
Prerequisites: Basic skill level required
Program Level: Intermediate
Advance preparation: No prerequisites
Credit Awarded: 1 CPE Credit (50 minutes)
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.