- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Connect To Your Customers With a Click of Your Mouse: Easy Chat Tools Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Web Chat is becoming the hottest customer service tool for increasing satisfaction and boosting loyalty. Developing an effective chat feature on your website can boost your bottom line at a low cost and in virtually no time! How can you integrate live web chat in to your customer service efforts? Join us for this 60-minute webinar where you and your colleagues will discover:
- How to choose a chat system with company goals, budget & size
- Easy strategies to covert visitors to customers & improve satisfaction
- How to take advantage of chat tools to monitor customers & reduce costs
- Keys to implement: Tips on when, how & whom to rollout the chat feature
Web chat as a customer service channel can increase profits & value by adding "stickiness" on your company's website, promote cross-selling and upselling, and "save" transactions. This 60-minute webinar will provide you with the tips on how to improve satisfaction and loyalty by connecting on a new level to your customers with live chat features.
- Implement a Chat Feature: Plan, Build, Implement - and They Will Come
- Develop a chat plan: How to apply the feature to your customer strategy
- Keys to properly execute live chat: Soft rollout to loyal customers
- Train your reps: What they need to know and how to operate chat
- Live Chat Tools: Measure Performance, Savings & Bottom Line Improvements
- Customer satisfaction guaranteed: Balance productivity & quality
- How to measure different aspects of chat against other service channels
- Transferring data to dollars: Cost efficiency & productivity gains
- The Different Types and Levels of Technology in Live Chat Features
- Tips to decide which form of chat will make the most profit
- Discover pros & cons of live web chat vs. live voice chat: Boost sales!
- Choose best types of chat features you can implement: Increase service
- Live question and answer session - Have your specific live chat questions answered!
Jim Borum is the Senior Vice President at RDI, a full-service marketing firm that provides wide range of superior outsourced services to a diverse and growing list of clients such as customer service, sales, market research and technical support as well as flexible solutions for all types of marketing challenges.
- Jim co-founded Direct Marketing Solutions, a "Top 50" call center agency acquired by RDI in 1998. DMS primarily served the Fortune 500 market, specializing in Outbound, B-to-B and Inbound services. Jim has also served as a consultant to Fortune 500 clients including Sprint, BellSouth, IBM, Siemens and Panasonic.
- Jim has conducted over 350 training sessions for over 18,000 employees. His expertise creates an unparalleled level of customer service for RDI clients.
- He attended the University of North Florida for his undergraduate studies in Business Administration. Additionally, Jim is a graduate of the Johnson School of Management, Executive Leadership, and Cornell University. Borum is also a Registered Coordinator with COPC (Customer Operations Performance Center)
- Bringing over 23 years experience in sales and marketing in the tele-service industry, Jim's role is all encompassing. He works directly with the site management teams to ensure the attainment of RDI's award-winning service levels of customer service.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.