- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Employment Tax Issues: What Nonprofits Need to Know Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
The IRS is ramping up to review employment tax issues for nonprofit organizations. Worker classification, fringe benefits and executive compensation are among the top tax issues the IRS will be focusing on. How can you be sure you are in compliance with these IRS rules and regulations?
- Keys to avoid common errors nonprofits make when classifying workers
- Fringe benefits - what issues are important to your nonprofit organization
- Executive Compensation - what is the IRS looking for now
- Other employment tax issues at the top of the radar for nonprofits
- IRS Audits - Who should be concerned about the new initiatives?
In this practical, 60-minute webinar, our expert presenter will provide you and your colleagues with critical guidance to ensure you comply with the IRS rules and stay below the radar regarding the key IRS initiative issues.
- Independent Contractor vs. Employee: What Nonprofits Need to Know
- Critical IRS guidelines nonprofits must follow when classifying employees
- What is IRS' 3-factor test that you should use when classifying workers
- Are your worker's classified correctly? Documentation tips for nonprofits
- Avoid worker misclassification - What is the IRS' 3-factor test?
- Fringe Benefits & Nonprofits: Keys to IRS Compliance for Nonprofits
- Guidelines for complicated fringe benefit regulations
- Withholding, depositing, and reporting taxable non-cash fringe benefits
- Checklist of what fringe benefits are taxable & what are not
- Critical guidance on qualified & non-qualified deferred compensation
- Other IRS Issues: What Nonprofits Need to Do to Stay Below IRS' Radar
- What you need to do to avoid the IRS targeting you for non-compliance
- Tips to avoid the biggest IRS reporting mistakes - what's legal, what's not
- What officers need to know to avoid sanctions from excessive benefit transactions
- Possible consequences if a misclassification is found
Live question and answer session - Have your specific tax questions answered.
Rosemarie Steeb is an Executive Director in Ernst & Young's Personal Financial Services and Exempt Organization practice. Rosemarie is based in the Buffalo, NY office location.
- Rosemarie has over 21 years of professional services experience at Ernst & Young with a career-long focus on tax compliance and consulting issues faced by tax exempt organizations.
- Her major clients include exempt organizations in the health care, education and social welfare arenas as well as private foundations that are located in a variety of geographic locations including New York, Pennsylvania, Illinois, Ohio and West Virginia.
- She is a regular instructor at both firm sponsored and external education sessions covering a multitude of tax technical and non-technical topics.
- Rosemarie is a CPA and a member of the New York State Society of CPA's as well as the AICPA. She is a graduate of Rockhurst College.
Full participation in this program is applicable for 1 points in Category 1.B - Education of the CFRE International application for initial certification and/or recertification.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.