- Audio Conference DVD's and CD's:
2011 Greenhouse Gas Permitting: New Regs Your Need to Know
Audio Conference Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
As of January 2nd greenhouse gases (GHGs) are a regulated pollutant under the New Source Review Construction Permit Program, impacting facilities nation-wide. Are you prepared for EPAs tighter GHG permitting and reporting requirements for 2011? In this 60-minute audio conference discover:
- New greenhouse gas reporting requirements that are going into effect
- What are the regulatory triggers for GHG permitting?
- What you can do now to keep your facility compliant with new regs
- EPA's plans for limiting greenhouse gas emissions in the new year
In this 60-minute program you will gain a clear understanding of the new greenhouse gas regulations that become effective in 2011, and what the new rules mean for the operations of your facility.
- Impact of New Greenhouse Gas Regulations on Your Facility
- EPA rules for counting your facility's GHG emissions
- Control Technologies required for GHG permitting
- New reporting requirements for greenhouse gases
- EPA GHG Emission Regs You Need to Know Now
- GHG regs under EPA Air Permit Program for construction activities
- New requirements under Title V Operating Permit Program
- Dates to note: When new regs go into effect
- Changes to GHG Rules - What Does this Mean for You?
- How could the new Congress impact GHG regulations?
- How GHGs became a "regulated pollutant" under Clean Air Act
- Who will determine standards for controlling GHG emissions
- Live Q&A Session - Have your specific GHG regulation questions answered!
Expert Rolf von Oppenfeld is a leading authority on environmental compliance regulations. His experience includes:
- 28 years of practicing environmental law. He is currently with Team for Environmental, Science and Technology Law (TESTLaw) Practice Group, a national environmental law practice.
- Work for EPA headquarters in both the Superfund and Hazardous Waste enforcement programs
- Negotiating and litigating hazardous, universal and other waste cases around the country.
- Counseling clients on waste management and compliance issues, and performing confidential compliance audits.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.