- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Goal Setting For Admins: Tactics to Advance your Career in 2011 Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Setting professional goals is crucial to be in your supervisor's inner circle. With 2011 RIGHT around the corner, what is a better time to set goals to highlight your confidence and success? Join us for this 60-minute webinar where you and your colleagues will discover:
- How to set realistic goals - Lessons from a top assistant
- Ways to record your progress: Setting checkpoints
- Keys to success: How to accomplish your goals & get ahead
- Tips to overcome hurdles: Managing stress & roadblocks on the path
Please join us for a 60-minute webinar, where you'll discover how to set goals for your career as a top administrative professional.
- Setting Professional Goals in 2011: Tips for Top Admins
- How to set realistic goals - and stick to them for success
- Steps to network your way to success
Guidelines to set goal markers: Get recognized & respected
- Taking Charge of your Position & Career: Step off from the Sidelines
- Goal-building with your career: Incorporate your company's goals
- Journey to success: Continuing the habit of setting & accomplishing goals
- Defining objectives: Increase your responsibility & image
- Become Your Boss's Partner: Excelling in the Administrative Profession
- Time management tips EVERY assistant should know
- Communicate your goals & accomplishments effectively without bragging
- SMART goals: Stay motivated & enthusiastic
- Live Question & Answer Session - Have your specific goal setting questions answered!
Kathy Tosoian is a Training Specialist for Office Dynamics, Ltd. Her experience includes:
- She is a Certified Instructor for the Star Achievement Series, which is an eight part curriculum for administrative staff and is a Certified Instructor for World Class Assistant
- Kathy has been motivating and inspiring people since 1993 when she started her professional speaking career and creates a learning environment with her insight, compassion, and enthusiasm
- Kathy conducts customized workshops for corporations on such topics as customer service, stress management, networking, business etiquette, presentation skills, relationship building, and more
- Pfizer, McDonald's, Detroit Edison, Motorola, Farmington Public Schools, GM Powertrain, and Detroit Women's Economic Club have been among the many organizations that have learned from Kathy
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.