- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Creating Digital Stories with Your Students: Top Tips for Getting Started
Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Digital storytelling is an interactive technology that allows students to strengthen their storytelling skills while exploring the world of digital media. How can you successfully create assignments using Digital Storytelling & get your classroom excited to work on their next project while taking advantage of free online tools? Join us for a 60 minute webinar where you and your colleagues will discover:
- Get started: Learn the user-friendly Digital Storytelling technology
- How Digital Storytelling will increase learning in your classroom
- Discover Digital Storytelling uses for any subject & any age
- Digital Storytelling do's & don'ts for successful projects
This practical, 60-minute webinar will provide you and your colleagues with the top tools to successfully design and implement digital storytelling projects in your classroom.
- Digital Storytelling: Increase Creativity & Learning in Your Classroom
- Keys to using Digital Storytelling as multimodal composition
- How to connect Digital Storytelling with classroom lesson plans
- Digital tools to strengthen your student's composition skills
- Effective Ways to Implement Digital Storytelling Your Classroom
- Top classroom activities with Digital Storytelling
- Photo Story 3: Keys to making your stories come to life
- View a live demonstration of Movie Maker
- Step by Step Guide to Creating a Digital Story with Your Students
- When & how to use collaborative vs. individual projects
- Tips for creating projects from start to finish
- How & where to publishing your Digital Story
- Live question and answer session - Have your specific Digital Storytelling questions answered.
Pen Campbell is a co-director of the Third Coast Writing Project at Western Michigan University, a site of the National Writing Project, and teaches journalism and College Writing at St. Joseph High School. She has presented extensively on Digital Storytelling at state and national conferences and has worked with Pearson Foundation on Profiles in Practice, online resources for digital storytelling and technology integration.
- Beginning with her work as a member of the Michigan team for Rural Voices, Country Schools, a three-year research initiative funded by the Annenberg Rural School and Community Trust and NWP, Pen has introduced digital storytelling to teachers and classrooms throughout Southwest Michigan.
- She directed Third Coast's Seed Site Technology Grant Program to study and develop digital storytelling and multimodal composition resources and instruction. In her own classroom, students have been exploring multimodal digital composition for over a decade as a means of increasing media and tech literacy and engage
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.