- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Blackberries, iPhones & PDAs: Bulletproof Your Employee Use Policy
Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
The use of iPads, Blackberries, iPhones and other Smartphones can cause huge liabilities for your company. As an employer you face issues on wage and hour, confidentiality breaches, inappropriate use of company equipment, and safety concerns. How can you bulletproof your internal policy and procedures to minimize legal liability and security issues? Join us for this 60-minute webinar where you and your staff will discover:
- Keys to draft & communicate an effective iPad & Smartphone policy
- Minimize your FLSA liability: How to be compliant
- Monitoring employee use of technology: What's legal, what's not
- Discipline do's and don'ts to regulate employee Smartphones abuse
This comprehensive, 60-minute webinar will provide you with the latest solutions to draft effective up-to-date policies for iPad and Smartphones to minimize legal liability and potential security issues.
- Keys to Draft Effective iPad & Smartphone Policies @ Work
- How to implement & enforce your Smartphone policy
- Employee handbook: What you should & shouldn't include
- Safety issues with iPad & Smartphones: Keys steps you need to take
- Discipline Smartphone Abuse: Minimize Liabilities, Increase Safety
- Misuse of company-owned technology: Disciplining do's & don'ts
- Best strategies to protect confidential & business information
- Monitor the use of company owned devices: What's legal, what's not
- Exempt v. Non-Exempt: Critical Guidance on Employee Connectivity
- Be FLSA compliant: How to update your policy & be protected
- Solutions to minimize overtime issues & record keeping liability
- Compensable time for non-exempt employees' use of mobile devices
- Live Question & Answer Session - Have Your Specific Smartphone Questions Answered!
Marcia N. Jackson is a partner in the Labor and Employment Group of Wick Phillips. Her practice includes all aspects of employment and labor law, client counseling, training and internal investigations.
- She assists clients in avoiding litigation through regular training, policy updates and implementation. She also handles FLSA wage and hour collective actions and class action discrimination lawsuits filed under Title VII.
- Ms. Jackson received her B.A. with departmental honors in 1990 from the University of California at Los Angeles, where she received the UCLA President's Award. She received her J.D. in 1994 from the Vanderbilt University School of Law, where she was the Executive Authorities Editor of the Vanderbilt Journal of Transnational Law.
- She is a member of the Dallas Bar Association, the California State Bar Association, the Texas State Bar, and a lifetime member of the UCLA Alumni Association.
- Ms. Jackson is a regular speaker on current issues important to employers.
This program has been approved for 1 recertification credit hour toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HRCI homepage at www.hrci.org.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.