- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
5 Secret Practices for Exceeding Goal in 2011- What are YOU missing? Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
The sales market has rapidly changed, but has your sales approach? If you aren't adapting, you're leading your sales team and results to failure. Join us for a 60-minute webinar where you and your colleagues will discover:
- How to sell more then benefits & features: Stand out from competitors
- Why you shouldn't be asking leading questions & what you should ask
- Effective strategies for making a bigger sales conversation
- Unstoppable ways to reverse the roles and get the buyer to close YOU
This practical 60-minute webinar will provide you with the tools to boost sales and revenue with in 2011.
- Start Off on the Right Foot in 2011: Adapt Your Selling Strategy
- Tips for developing a client-centric sales approach to increase sales
- How to add more value to your sales presentation
- Top ways to prospect in 2011: Start the year with new customers
- How to Sell to the New Consumer: Sales Strategies for Today's Buyers
- Key buying triggers new consumers have
- Tips to overcome defensive selling & create an offensive approach
- Ways to engage your customers during the sales process
- Win-Win Selling in the New Year: How to Close More Deals this Year
- How to convert today's sales objections into deals
- Top ways to gain new customers & keep them coming back
- Keys to making more meaningful connections to prospects
- Live question and answer session - Hear expert answers to your specific sales questions.
Colleen Stanley - is president of SalesLeadership, Inc. She frequently speaks on selling value and overcoming price objections. She is a monthly columnist for national Business Journals, co-author of "Motivational Selling" and author of "Growing Great Sales Teams: Lessons from the Cornfield".
- Colleen is a popular speaker for Vistage International, Women's Leadership Exchange and was the featured speaker on sales for the 2006 New York Times Small Business Summit.
- Colleen is on the board of directors for The Tennyson Center for Children, Association for Corporate Growth and National Speakers Association.
- Colleen was vice president of sales and marketing for Varsity Spirit Corporation. During her 10 years at Varsity, sales increased from 8M to 90M. Varsity was named by Forbes Magazine as one of the 200 fastest growing companies in the United States in 1994 and 1995.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.