- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Turn Customer Complaints in to Gold Mines: Customer Voice Strategies Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Your customers are never 100% satisfied - There's ALWAYS room for improvement within your customer service department. You can tame the screamers and improve satisfaction, retention and loyalty levels by an effective voice of the customer strategy. Join us for a 60-minute webinar where you and your colleagues will discover:
- How to turn even the worst complaint into a future improvement
- Dealing with the attacks: Tips & tricks to keep them satisfied
- Voice of Customer best practices: Build loyalty & cut costs
- Common pitfalls and obstacles to avoid: Develop a strong strategy!
This 60-minute webinar will provide you with the tips to implement a Voice of the Customer strategy into your service efforts to increase loyalty and profits, getting you on the boat with companies like American Express and Dell who have successfully implemented and valued from their programs.
- Implement a VoC Strategy into Your Customer Service Department & Save
- Listen & Interpret: Essentials of a successful Voice of Customer program
- Keys to make this strategy a painless and cheap implementation
- Identify pain points & use all data to support future action & profits
- Taming of the Beast: Calm the Customer Down & Turn Their Frown Upside Down
- How to successfully turn an angry customer into a lifelong advocate
See through the complaint: Learn the importance of the dreaded call
- Keys to create instant & long-term resolution for your customers
- Why You Should Listen: Build Loyalty, Increase Satisfaction, Drive Revenue
- Translate success into dollars & cents: Reduce costs, increase profits
- Steps to unify your company around the customer: Hear their demands
- Measure customer expectations: How to successfully use a VoC Strategy
- How to increase response rates by asking the right questions
- Live question and answer session - Have your specific voice of the customer questions answered!
Craig Cunningham is the founder and president of Customer Integrated Solutions. Since 1998, Craig has been President of Customer Integrated Solutions. His experience includes:
- Craig works with industrial companies around the world in three areas: Customer Excellence, Frontend Effectiveness, and Marketing Solutions.
- Prior to founding Customer Integrated Solutions, Craig has held a variety of executive positions, including Director of Customer Excellence and Marketing at AlliedSignal, Vice President of Marketing at Ingersoll-Dresser Pumps, and Vice President, Alliances and Marketing at Cambridge Technology Partners.
- While at AlliedSignal, Craig was directed by Larry Bossidy (former CEO of AlliedSignal and Honeywell, author of Execution) to drive the company's customer-focus initiative, Customer Excellence.
- Additionally, he was responsible for sales effectiveness, including purchasing 2000 CRM licenses as a common platform for the $15B company's multiple businesses.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.