- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Annual Reports: Your Key to Raising More Money; How To Do It Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
People will give if your nonprofit organization can answer the right questions: Why you? Why us? Why now? Presenting a clear, concise, inspiring annual report gives donors the incentive they need to donate again and again and again. How do you construct an annual report that will positively influence your donors? Join us for a 60-minute webinar where you will discover:
- What to include and what to remove from your annual report
5 design elements that make readers remember what you're telling them
- 25 websites to get free, professional photography - today
- Raising more money - real life examples of effective annual reports
In this practical, 60-minute webinar, you and your colleagues will learn easy and practical techniques to transform your annual report into a powerful tool that boosts donations, retains donor loyalty, and invites new supporters.
- Key Elements of Every Good Annual Report - What You Need to Know
- 4 things to include in your annual report & what to leave out
- Strategies to make your financials tell an important story
- Tips to get your CEO to write a letter donors will read
- How to design a report that is shorter, clearer and more concise
- Designing an Annual Report that Donors Will Read & Respond To
- How quotes, captions, and subheadings improve giving
- Best tips for using pictures to tell your story
- How to handle the donor list in your annual report
- Using Your Annual Report to Drive More Passion for Your Cause & Get More Money
- How to tell if you are saying "thank you" enough
Ways to share your accomplishments in a way your donors can relate to
- Tips to get your annual report to raise more money & influence donors
- Live question and answer session - Have your specific annual report questions answered.
Rick Schwartz has been a leader in nonprofit communications for more than 35 years. He is a top-rated speaker nationally as well as a consultant in communications, strategic thinking, and development. He has been responsible for more than 30 annual reports (that's when he stopped counting) and continues to create and consult on new ones every year.
- Rick was a journalist for the first part of his career, from newspapers in Indiana and Pennsylvania to a national magazine in Washington, DC to a political journal in Boston.
- He was staff director for the Massachusetts Senate Committee for Human Services, overseeing 14 areas from corrections to welfare and leading major investigations into the Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) system, placement of children in adult mental health facilities, and unreported deaths of patients in state care.
- Rick worked with hundreds of arts nonprofits of all sizes as Director of Communications for the Massachusetts Council on the Arts and Humanities, then the second largest state arts grantmaker in the nation.
- From 1993-2006, he was vice president for communications at The Rhode Island Foundation, winning five national awards for websites and publications and a German Marshall Fellowship to study foundations in Europe.
- Additional information can be found on his website: www.schwartztalk.com.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.