- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Drive Strong Results: Project Management Essentials for Supervisors
Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Supervisors are often overwhelmed by the addition of projects to their normal workload. The tasks, deadlines, team meetings and never ending stream of questions associated with managing a project can leave you feeling swamped, frustrated, and completely stressed out. Join us for a 60 minute webinar where you and your colleagues will discover how to:
- Drive strong results with less stress - project management essentials
- Hit your deadlines- how to deal with procrastinating team members
- Anticipate & overcome changes & setbacks that could kill your project
- Effectively juggle resources & employees that are spread to thin
This practical, 60-minute webinar will provide you and your colleagues will discover proven ways to simplify, organize, and prioritize so you can complete your project on time, on budget, and with less stress.
- Effective Project Management: Get it Done Right, on Time & with Less Stress
- Establish project authority - define employee roles & responsibilities
- Delegate effectively- ways to ensure tasks get done right & on time
- Strategies to control all the pieces: schedules, resources & budget
- Must Have Communication Skills for Managing Your Project Team
- How to keep your team motivated & address challenges along the way
- Handle conflict on your project team & get your project back on track
- Keep your project moving forward with short & productive meetings
- Overcome Setbacks & Avoid Project Disasters: Solutions for Supervisors
- Ways to correct & (even better) prevent mistakes & missed deadlines
- Sharing resources - what to do when your employees are spread too thin
- Tools for managing mid project changes - 4 change control systems
- Live question and answer session - Have your specific questions answered by our expert speaker.
Joseph Phillips, PMP, Project+, is the Director of Education for Project Seminars. He has managed and consulted on projects for industries including technical, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, and architectural, among others. Phillips has served as a project management consultant for organizations creating project offices, maturity models, and best-practice standardization.
- As a leader in adult education, Phillips has taught organizations how to successfully implement project management methodologies, information technology project management, risk management, and other courses. He has taught for Columbia College, University of Chicago, and Ball State University, among others. Phillips has contributed as an author or editor to more than 35 books on technology, careers, and project management.
- Phillips is a member of the Project Management Institute (PMI) and is active in local project management chapters. He has spoken on project management, project management certifications, and project methodologies at numerous trade shows, PMI chapter meetings, and employee conferences in the U.S. and Europe. You can contact him through www.instructing.com.
This program has been approved for 1 recertification credit hour toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HRCI homepage at www.hrci.org.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.