- Audio Conference DVD's and CD's:
Using Customer Complaints to Drive Continual Quality Improvements
Audio Conference Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Regardless of how high your quality is, at some point customers complain. Each complaint is a unique opportunity to find ways to further improve processes and increase customer satisfaction. In this 60-minute audio conference you and your team will discover:
- How to get to the root cause of customers complaints so you can fix it
- Specific practices and procedures you can use to prevent complaints
- Ways to turn customer complaints into lasting process improvements
- Complaint handling best practices you can use in your quality system
In this 60-minute program we will show you effective ways to handle customer complaints, what you can to prevent complaints, and how to use customer feedback as a tool to drive continual quality improvements.
- Using Customer Feedback to Drive Continual Quality Improvement
- How an effective complaint system helps retain dissatisfied customers
- Steps for using complaints and feedback to guide improvements
- Customer feedback methods to compliment your complaint system
- You Have High Quality - So Why are Customers Complaining?
- Finding which processes cause the most complaints so you can fix them
- The research behind why customers complain - how it affects your procedures
- How to help employees see complaints as improvement opportunities
- Resolving & Reducing Complaints in Your Organization
- Keys to creating effective complaint handling and follow-up procedures
- Specific practices and processes that reduce customer complaints
- How can you prevent complaints before they happen?
- Live Question & Answer Session - Have your specific customer complaint questions answered!
Craig Cochran is an experienced speaker and author on issues pertaining to continuous quality improvements. His experience includes:
- Certified Quality Manager, Certified Quality Engineer and Certified Quality Auditor through the American Society for Quality (ASQ)
- Speaker for numerous consulting and training programs including ASQ.
- Author of three books including the recently released "Continual Improvement Process: From Strategy to the Bottom Line."
- Author of several articles on the continual improvement process featured in publications nationwide.
- Regional Manager for Georgia Tech’s Economic Development Institute.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.