- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Recruiting with LinkedIn, Twitter and Google: What You Need to Know Today
Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Social Networks are a great place for organizations to recruit top talent that cannot be found otherwise. How can your company ensure that it is recruiting the best people on LinkedIn, Twitter and other social networks. Join us for this 60-minute webinar where you and your colleagues will discover
- Crucial networking strategies for LinkedIn & Twitter
- Techniques for creating a presence on these networks
- Finding A-list talent: search methods that work!
- Filtering through the chaos - quick tips for Google success
- Social networks outside the box - Naymz, Ziggs, and Xing
This sought after 60-minute webinar will provide you and your colleagues with the best tips and tricks for developing a presence on social media and provide strategies to find the best candidates on LinkedIn, Twitter & more!
- LinkedIn Essentials: How to Make the Most of Your Recruiting Efforts
- How to effectively build networks using LinkedIn
- Search tips for finding the best candidates!
Crucial strategies for improving your LinkedIn presence
- Twitter & Recruiting: Tweeting Strategies That Find the Best
- How to use twitter to find & ensure a hom-run hire
- Networking with twitter: how to build relationships with Tweets
- Best methods for using Twellow & Twingly in recruiting
- Google Searches: How to Find the Best Fit on Google!
- Keyword tactics to locate potential candidates
- Google features that can help you find the best fit
- First step do's & don'ts after locating a potential candidate
- Question and Answer Session - Have You Social Media Recruiting Quesitons Answered!
Mark E. Berger, C.P.C., AIRS CIR, has been in recruiting and staffing since 1979. He is currently the proprietor of Swat Recruiting www.swatrecruiting.com, a firm supporting the technology needs of the recruiting and staffing industry.
- He is also a partner in Ramsey Fox, Inc., an IT services firm, and its predecessor, M.E. Berger & Associates, since 1986.
- He has been heavily involved in Internet recruiting and has become an expert on recruiting and sourcing products and services available to the recruiting industry and also has a high level of expertise in recruiter databases (ATS's), including how these products add to the bottom line.
- Mark also authors the Internet Recruiting column appearing monthly in The Fordyce Letter and is a frequent contributor to Top Echelon's Networking News and Employment Marketplace.
- He has taken AIRS I and II training and has obtained the AIRS CIR designation. Mark is also on the board of directors for the Missouri Association of Personnel Services.
This program has been approved for 1 recertification credit hour toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HRCI homepage at www.hrci.org.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.