- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Master Disney's Management Methods: Keys to Excelling as a Supervisor Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Disney is known world-wide for its exceptional business practices. "Cast members" are motivated, loyal, & constantly strive to increase their performance. How do Disney leaders instill these qualities in every employee? Join us for a 60-minute webinar where you and your colleagues will discover:
- How supervisors can apply Disney tools for changing employee behavior
- Ways to inspire dedication & commitment among your employees
- How to use Mickey Mouse's motivation techniques to engage employees
- Proven ways to drive stronger results and excellence through others
This practical, 60-minute webinar will provide your supervisors with tips and techniques to implement Disney's world-renowned management practices and foster a highly motivated, loyal and productive workplace.
- Disney People Management Strategies: Keys to Excelling as a Supervisor
- Tools to increase accountability & responsibility in your employees
- The Disney way to increase employee loyalty & foster collaboration
- Overcome communication roadblocks- ways to set clear expectations
- Motivating Excellence the Disney Way: Tools & Tips to Inspire Employees
- "Walk the talk" leadership behaviors that reinforce expectations
- Strategies for supervisors to engage, empower & invest in employees
- Disney's employee recognition tools- build a goal-oriented environment
- Master Disney's Methods for Maximizing Employee Performance
- Ways supervisors can spark passion & commitment in their employees
- Keys to providing feedback that changes behavior & improves performance
- How to partner with your employees- build trust & drive strong results
- Live question and answer session - Have your specific questions answered by our Disney expert.
Dennis Snow's customer service abilities expand over 20 years with the Walt Disney World Company. There, he developed his passion for service excellence and the experience he brings to the worldwide speaking and consulting he does today.
- Dennis launched a division of the Disney Institute responsible for consulting with some of the world's largest companies including ExxonMobil, AT&T, and Coca Cola.
- He also spent several years with the Disney University, teaching corporate philosophy and business practices to cast members and the leadership team.
- Dennis is also full-time speaker; trainer and consultant who has helped organizations achieve goals related to customer service, employee development and leadership. Some of his clients include American Express, Cummins, Florida State University and Johns Hopkins Hospital.
- He also has several articles that appear in a number of industry publications in addition to being a featured guest "expert" on customer service, for several business news-talk radio shows.
This program has been approved for 1 recertification credit hour toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HRCI homepage at www.hrci.org.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.