- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Facebook for Nonprofits: Strategies to Turn Friends into Funders Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Are you looking to take your Facebook page to the next level? How can you use Facebook to engage your supporters, build your fan base and strengthen donor relationships? Join us for a 60-minute webinar where you will discover:
- How to strategize and use Facebook features to prospect for supporters
- Tips to connect with & strengthen relationships on Facebook
- Going viral - ways to get fans to share your page with friends
- Specific examples of nonprofit success using Facebook pages
In this practical, 60-minute webinar, you and your colleagues will learn the latest techniques to transform your Facebook page into a key fundraising tool, and boost donations for your nonprofit organization.
- Fundraising with Facebook: Core Components that Get Results
- How does Facebook fit into your fundraising strategy?
- Ways to promote your Facebook page across the internet
- Critical mistakes and how to avoid them
- Facebook & Your Nonprofit: Connect with Donors & Increase Giving
- The difference between Facebook profiles, pages and groups
- What to include & not include on your Facebook page
- Tactics to build & acquire more Facebook fans
- Techniques to convert fans into donors & boost donations
- The Power of Facebook: Promoting Your Cause to Engage Supporters
- Specific ways to use Facebook to find supporters
- Winning examples of nonprofit fundraising success using Facebook
- Additional resources to help you promote your cause & win more money
- Live question and answer session - Have your specific fundraising with Facebook questions answered.
Andrew Cohen, is a Managing Director at Forum One Communications. For more than 10 years, he has spearheaded technology projects for influential nonprofit organizations leading teams of nonprofit and technology professionals in the creation and customization of new web sites and internet applications.
- Andrew has provided technology expertise to leading nonprofit organizations over the past 12 years including the Center for American Progress, Robert Wood Johnson Foundation, the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation as well as leading online fundraising organizations.
- Has presented extensively about Facebook and social media approaches.
- He holds bachelor's degrees in political science and journalism from the University of Wisconsin-Madison, and a master's degree in political communication from the University of Florida.
Full participation in this program is applicable for 1 points in Category 1.B - Education of the CFRE International application for initial certification and/or recertification.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.