- Audio Conference DVD's and CD's:
SPCC Amendments & Rule Update: What Has EPA Changed? Audio Conference Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
In 2010 the new SPCC amendments made in 2008 finally went into effect. How do the changes impact your facility? Join our 60-minute audio conference for:
- A clear explanation of the latest EPA amendments to go into effect
- Guidelines to keep you compliant with SPCC requirements
- Hands-on procedures to help you develop a SPCC plan for your facility
- Specific examples of SPCC plans that target the most critical issues
This practical 60-minute program gives you the information you need on EPA's SPCC amendments that are finally in effect, and hands-on tools needed to keep your facility compliant.
- Latest SPCC Rules Now in Effect: What You Need to Know
- Easy-to-understand explanation of EPA's rule changes
- Who will be impacted by the changes, and how?
- Knowing specifically which substances are regulated
- Who EPA has on its radar screen for inspections
- Clear Guidelines for Developing Your Facility's SPCC Plan
- Formatting techniques to create an effective plan that is easy to follow
- Impact of EPA Substantial Harm Criterion on your facility
- What must be included in your training programs?
- Reporting and monitoring requirements to ensure compliance
- Containment Requirements You Need to Know Now
- Secondary containment measures required for tanks and drums
- Regulations that apply to your loading/unloading areas
- Testing and inspection requirements for storage containers
- Procedures for storing and transferring hazardous substances
- Question and Answer Session - Hear real-world SPCC issues addressed!
Joyce Rizzo is a nationally recognized expert in the field of environmental compliance, particularly in the areas of SPCC plan development and storage tank management. Ms. Rizzo's experience includes:
- Over 35 years experience in all aspects of environmental engineering management, twelve years of which was spent in the petroleum industry.
- Author of two technical books: "Underground Storage Tanks: A Practical Guide and Aboveground Storage Tank Management" and "SPCC Guide" - which serve as the basis of training programs conducted throughout the U.S.
- Daily management of compliance issues for Fortune 500 companies including storage tank and SPCC issues, and remediation
Regularly conducts in-house educational and training sessions to on environmental issues including storage tank management, SPCC compliance and Stage I & II vapor recovery
President of JD2 Environmental, Inc. in West Chester, Pennsylvania
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.